《公共基础知识之消费者权益保护法小练习》，希望可以帮助各位考生顺利备考事业单位考试。 China Public Institutions Examinations Network will bring you the legal knowledge test "Practice on the Protection of Consumer Rights and Interests of Public Basic Knowledge", hoping to help you prepare for the public institution exams smoothly.
After the Double 11 shopping spree, many consumers often find that the goods brought by the express delivery brother are not their own, or that the goods are defective. Then how do we solve these problems? This article passes some topics to help everyone understand the relevant knowledge of consumer rights protection law.
1. According to the Consumer Rights Protection Law, in which of the following situations should an operator not be liable for compensation?
A. A deals in electronic products. The customer Xiaowang bought the computer he sold. On the 30th day of use, the computer exploded due to a battery quality problem and caused Wang's face to be cut.
B. When B was shopping in the supermarket, he was taken by the supermarket security to the security room to search for a carry-on bag on the grounds of suspected theft, and B's bag was torn during the dispute between the two parties.
C. C purchased a pair of leather shoes, which has passed the free warranty period agreed with the shoe store. Due to rain, the shoe was seriously degummed. C took the shoes to the shoe store for repair. The shoe store refused the free warranty on the grounds that the warranty period had expired.
D. TV shopping advertisements promote whitening products. Ding bought the product, but due to the substandard product quality, Ding had skin ulcers after use.
1. [Answer] C. Analysis: Article 48 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law stipulates: "A business operator providing goods or services under one of the following circumstances shall, in addition to the provisions of this Law, bear civil liability in accordance with other relevant laws and regulations: (1) The product or service is defective; (2) The product does not have the performance characteristics that the product should have and is not explained when it is sold; (3) The product does not meet the product standards indicated on the product or its packaging; (4) ) Those that do not meet the quality conditions indicated by commodity descriptions, physical samples, etc .; (5) Products that have been phased out by the production country or sales that have expired or deteriorated; (6) The number of sold products is insufficient; (7) The content of the service And fees violate the agreement; (8) intentional delay or unreasonable refusal of consumers' requests for repairs, rework, replacements, returns, replenishment of the quantity of goods, refund of payment for goods and services, or compensation for losses; (9) laws, Other circumstances under which consumers' rights and interests are stipulated in the regulations. Operators who fail to fulfill their obligations to protect consumers and cause damage to consumers shall be liable for infringement. Sellers still need to assume their flaw guarantee obligation; B option supermarket staff to enable consumers to search for illegal property damage, bear fault liability. At this time, the staff is not the subject of external responsibility, and the supermarket assumes no fault liability; Option D is the product infringement liability. The shoes in option C have already exceeded the warranty period and cannot be taken for the purpose of Article 48, item 8 of the aforementioned Consumer Rights Protection Law, so choose C.
2. Consumers' right of choice does not include:
A. Right to choose goods or services independently
B. Right to choose operator or service mode
C. Right to compare, identify and select
D. Right to choose the time of return
2. [Answer] D. Analysis: Article 9 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law stipulates: "Consumers have the right to choose goods or services independently. Consumers have the right to choose the operators who provide goods or services, choose the type of goods or services, and decide on their own. Buy or not buy any kind of goods, accept or not accept any service. Consumers have the right to compare, identify and choose when choosing goods or services independently. "
3. The following are not part of the "overlord clause":
A. You need to provide a purchase invoice when returning clothing
B. Discounted clothing will not be returned
C. Clothing that has been worn is non-refundable
D. Return and exchange of clothing should be performed within 7 days after sale and can only be returned once
3. [Answer] A. Analysis: The so-called "overlord clause" is an unequal form of contracts, notices, statements and storehouse notices or industry practices formulated by some operators to unilaterally evade legal obligations, reduce or exempt themselves from liability, restrict consumer rights and seriously infringe on the interests of the masses. Item A does not belong to the overlord clause, and the presentation of the purchase invoice is a legitimate requirement of the operator and conforms to the principles of integrity and fairness. Therefore, choose A for this question.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet, edited by this site, and are for personal research, communication, and learning use only, and do not involve commercial profit purposes. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.