A proposal is a form of application. Its content is very wide, such as carrying forward the spirit of Lei Feng, carrying out spiritual civilization activities, assisting children in poor mountain areas to read books, carrying out work to support the army and superior activists, etc., can write proposals.
When a proposal is for a group, although it also has suggestions, it is mainly to promote and encourage the other party to do it, which has a certain call-to-action. Proposals are directed to leaders and relevant departments, and they generally put forward their opinions and suggestions on the work of the other party, without asking the other party to do it. Not call to action. The format of a proposal is roughly the same as a general letter:
1. The title is usually only written with the word "recommendation". Sometimes, in order to highlight the specific content of the proposal, you can write "Recommendation on XX". The title should be written in the middle of the first line, with a larger font.
2. Name the person you want to respond to, and write the name. Write on the top line of the second line, followed by a colon. (Eg Mark :)
3. The text is the content of the suggestion. Start with two blank spaces on the third line. Write the reason for the suggestion first, then the specific content of the suggestion. If there is more content, you can write it separately.
4. Attribution Write the name of the proposer in the lower right corner, that is, the name of the group or individual who made the proposal.
5. The date is written below the name of the suggestor.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.