1. Unless otherwise specified, the elements of the document format are generally used:
A. Small No. 3 imitation Song font B. Small No. 3 font Song font
C.3 Songti D.3 imitation Songti
2. One of the following statements concerning the issuance of official documents by a single authority is correct:
A. For documents issued by a single agency, the name of the issuing agency should be signed at the deposit office.
B. Official documents issued by a single authority do not sign the name of the issuing authority
C. Official documents issued by a single agency can be stamped without marking the time of writing
D. Official documents issued by a single authority may not be stamped, as long as the issuer signs
3. From November 5th to 10th, 2018, the world's first national exhibition with the theme of "import"-the first ________ was held in ________.
A. China International Import Expo Shanghai
B. China International Import Expo Beijing
C. China International High-end Products Import Expo Shanghai
D. China International High-end Products Import Expo Beijing
Reference answer and analysis
1. [Answer] D. Analysis by the Chinese government: According to the "Document Format of Party and Government Organs", if there is no special explanation, the elements of the official format generally use No. 3 imitation Song font, so the answer is D.
2. [Answer] A. CCP explained: The "Regulations on the Processing of Official Documents of Party and Government Organs" stipulates that general issued documents and telegrams with the logo of a specific issuing organ may not be stamped. (1) Official document with a seal. When a single authority writes a document, the signature of the issuing authority is generally arranged above the written date and the written date is taken as the center. The seal of the issuing authority and the written date are placed in the correct, centered position, so that the signature and written date of the issuing authority are lower than the seal center. The top of the seal should be within one line from the main text (or attachment description). (2) Official documents without a seal. When a single agency writes a text, the blank space of the text (or the description of the attachment) is used to arrange the signature of the issuing organization, and the next line of the signature of the issuing organization is used to write the date. If it is longer than the signature of the issuing organization, it should be arranged with the right space on the written date, and the number of right spaces on the signature of the issuing institution should be increased accordingly. In summary, the name of the issuing authority must be signed when the document is issued by a single authority. Therefore, the answer to this question is A.
3. [Answer] A. Chinese public analysis: From November 5th to 10th, 2018, the world's first national exhibition with the theme of "import"-the first China International Import Expo was held in Shanghai (National Convention and Exhibition Center). Therefore, the answer to this question is A.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.