1. Except for ________, the following documents shall be stamped by the issuing authority.
A. Official document B. Notification C. Letter D. Telegram
2. Official documents issued jointly by the three agencies need to be stamped:
A. Seal of the last issuing official B. Seal of the first issuing official
C. Seals of the official agencies responsible for hosting D. Seals of the three agencies involved in the writing
3. On November 5, 2018, the first China International Import Expo officially opened in Shanghai. As the world ’s first and only import-oriented national exposition, its important significance lies in:
① It shows China's determination to deepen reform and expand opening up
② Conducive to improving the level of innovation and industrial competitiveness of domestic enterprises
③ It reflects China's firm position in supporting the unilateral trading system and developing free trade.
④Meet the consumer demand of Chinese consumers for high-quality and high-standard products
A.①②③ B.①②④ C.②③④ D.①②③④
Reference answer and analysis
1. [Answer] D. Analysis by the Chinese government: According to Article 9, paragraph 2 and 13 of the "Regulations on the Processing of Official Documents of Party and Government Organs": "Seal. If there is a signature of the issuing agency in the official document, it shall be affixed with the seal of the issuing agency and shall be consistent with the signed agency. General documents and telegrams marked by a specific issuing authority may not be stamped. "Therefore, the answer to this question is D.
2. [Answer] D. Analysis by the Chinese government: When jointly issuing official documents, all participating agencies must be stamped. Therefore, the answer to this question is D.
3. [Answer] B. Analysis by CCP: On November 5, 2018, the first import expo opened in Shanghai. As the world ’s first and only import-oriented national expo, the significance of the import expo is that it shows the country ’s persistence in deepening reform and opening up. This determination is conducive to improving the level of innovation and development of domestic enterprises and the competitive advantage of the industry, and has satisfied the consumer demand for high-quality and high-standard products from Chinese consumers. Therefore, choose B for this question.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.