1. The sign of the official document is:
A. Signed by the leader B. Approved at the meeting C. Sealed D. Approved by superior
2. The following are not part of the essential basic documents:
A. Issuing authority B. Sending authority C. Title D. Date of writing
3. On November 21, 2018, Li Keqiang chaired an executive meeting of the State Council. The meeting pointed out that we must aim at the international advanced level and take multiple measures to develop the modern logistics system of ________, ensure that the ratio of total logistics costs to GDP of the whole society is significantly reduced, improve the efficiency of economic operations, and promote high-quality development.
A. "Channel + transit + network" B. "Channel + hub + network"
C. "Transportation + Hub + Network" D. "Channel + Hub + Internet"
Reference answer and analysis
1. [Answer] C. Chinese public analysis: The sign of the official document is stamped. Therefore, the answer to this question is C.
2. [Answer] B. Analysis of the public: The four elements of the main part of the official document, the title, the body, the signature of the issuing authority, and the date of writing are indispensable. The four options of this question are all the main elements of the official document. ACD is a necessary element. The sending agency usually omits them in general documents. Therefore, the answer to this question is B.
3. [Answer] B. Analysis by the public: On November 21, 2018, Li Keqiang presided over the State Council executive meeting to deploy and promote the construction of the logistics hub, and promote the improvement of the quality and efficiency of the national economy. The meeting pointed out that it is necessary to aim at the international advanced level and take multiple measures to develop a modern logistics system of "channels + hubs + networks" to ensure that the ratio of total logistics costs to GDP of the whole society is significantly reduced, to improve economic operation efficiency, and to promote high-quality development. Therefore, the answer to this question is B.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.