In order to fully implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the CPC and the 2nd and 3rd Plenary Sessions of the 19th Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, seriously implement the deployment of the National Organizational Work Conference and the National Civil Servants Work and Study and Implementation of the Civil Servants Law Symposium. The National Civil Service Bureau decided to carry out public selection and public selection of public servants by the central government in 2020. The related matters are announced as follows:
Publicly selected positions include the positions of deputy director and below and third-level investigators and below. There are two types of publicly selected positions, one for qualified civil servants and the other for qualified candidates.
Publicly-selected positions include positions of Deputy Chief and Investigator Levels 1-4.
Application scope and conditions
(I) Public Selection
1. Scope of application:
(1) Civil servants who have registered and filed civil servants at provincial level and below.
(2) Provincial and below referenced civil servant law management organs (units) who have made reference registration and are on the job.
Units (including vertical management units, dispatch units, etc.) that are set up by the central government at the local level can also apply.
2. The applicants should have the following qualifications:
(1) Possessing good political quality, professionalism, good character, outstanding performance, and popular recognition.
(2) Have more than 2 years of work experience at the grassroots level and 2 or more years of work experience in civil servants or staff members of administrative agencies (units) with reference to the Civil Service Law.
Except for selective transfers, they should meet the minimum years required to work in the organs at the same level; if there is no stipulation, they must work in the organs at the same level for more than 2 years.
The above-mentioned grass-roots work experience refers to party and government agencies, administrative villages (urban communities), and enterprises and institutions (central-level institutions) in cities (prefectures, states, leagues), counties (cities, districts, flags), townships (streets), Work experience of central and state organs, ministries or provinces, municipalities directly under the public institutions, public institutions managed with reference to the Civil Service Law, centrally managed financial enterprises, and corporate headquarters agencies. The experience of military cadres transferred to the army regiment and equivalent units and below can be regarded as grassroots work experience.
(3) The annual assessments are all qualified and above.
(4) Possesses working ability and working conditions required for open selection of positions. To apply for the position of deputy director, you must be a deputy leader at the county level or a leader at the township level who has more than 3 years of work experience in the party and government of a township (street). You must be at the same level as a researcher at the third level and below. Job rank.
In addition to the special requirements for age in the public selection of positions, those who apply for the position of Deputy Director or Level 3 and Level 4 investigator posts shall be under 40 years of age (born after November 1978); apply for Level 1 Chief Scientific Officer and below , Who is under 35 years of age (born after November 1983), of which, the application is specifically for the selection of transfer positions, and is now a deputy leadership position at the township level or a third-level or fourth-level director staff member, under the age of 32 ( (Born after November 1986), now a first- and second-class clerk, under the age of 29 (born after November 1989).
(5) Have relevant work experience required for public selection of positions.
(6) The level of the institution in which it is located meets the requirements for open selection of posts.
(7) University degree or above.
(8) Have physical and psychological qualities to perform duties normally.
(9) Other qualifications that meet the requirements for public selection of positions.
(10) Other conditions stipulated by laws and regulations.
The calculation period of working experience, working experience and age is as of November 2019. The current post rank is based on the position before registration.
3. Any one of the following situations shall not participate in public selection:
(1) Being expelled from the Communist Party of China.
(2) Those who have been listed as the target of joint disciplinary actions against dishonesty according to law.
(3) The suspected violation of discipline and law is being examined by the relevant specialized agency and has not yet reached a conclusion.
(4) Those affected by the period of punishment or before the expiration of the period of influence.
(5) In accordance with the relevant state regulations, work in a targeted unit has not reached the service life or has other restrictive provisions on transfer.
(6) Those who are still in the probation period for newly recruited civil servants.
(7) Other circumstances required by laws and regulations.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.
|Recent exams||registration time||Exam announcement|