[Introduction] The 2019 announcement of the selection of 179 civil servants by the Zhangjiakou municipal government in Hebei has been released. Please check the announcement in time and apply for the civil servant examination in accordance with relevant requirements. In order to let everyone know more about the Hebei selection examination information, the Chinese public selection examination network provides Hebei selection examination announcement and Hebei selection examination notice and other content, I wish you all a smooth examination!
In accordance with the relevant provisions of the "Measures for the Public Selection of Civil Servants (Trial)" and the "Interim Measures for the Public Selection of Public Servants in Hebei Province", the relevant matters concerning the public selection of civil servants in Zhangjiakou City in 2019 are now announced as follows:
I. Selection of posts
Zhangjiakou municipal government agencies and first-level clerks of public institutions with reference to the Civil Service Law.
Application scope and conditions
(I) Application scope
Each county (district), township (street) institution (unit) in Zhangjiakou City has a civil servant status (including the status of a managerial officer with reference to the Civil Servant Law) and is on the job.
(2) The applicants shall have the following qualifications:
1. Possessing good political and professional qualities, good character, outstanding performance, and popular recognition;
2.Generally born after November 1, 1984;
3.Have a full-time university degree or above;
4.The annual assessments are all qualified or above;
5.Eligibility requirements that meet the requirements for public selection of positions;
6. Have more than 2 years of grassroots work experience and more than 2 years of work experience in civil servants (refer to the Civil Service Law Manager). Civil servants who have been recruited for a specified number of years (except those recruited in the pilot training system reform of the national political and legal police recruitment training system) who have been employed for more than 2 years (including the probation period) can apply for positions that meet the conditions for public selection.
(3) Circumstances in which registration is not allowed
1. Suspected violations of discipline and law are being reviewed and no conclusion has been reached;
(2) Those who are affected by the period of punishment or have not expired;
3. The probation period for newly recruited or newly promoted civil servants has not expired;
4.Other circumstances required by laws and regulations;
5. Form an avoidance relationship.
(IV) Explanation of selection conditions
1. Grass-roots work experience refers to working in county (city, district), township (street) party and government agencies, administrative villages (urban communities), and enterprises and institutions (excluding public institutions managed at or above the municipal level with reference to the Civil Service Law) . Cadres who have been transferred to the military have worked in the army regiment and units below the regiment level, which can be regarded as grassroots work experience.
2. Candidates are not allowed to apply for positions that constitute an avoidance relationship after the selection. Specifically, the provisions of Article 74 of the Civil Servant Law "have a marital relationship, a direct kinship relationship, a kinship relationship within three generations, and a close marriage relationship between civil servants" Work in positions directly under the same leadership or in positions with direct leadership relationship between the two parties in the same organ shall not be engaged in organization, personnel, disciplinary inspection, supervision, audit and financial work in the organ in which one of them holds the leadership position. "
3. Where it is necessary to determine the age, working hours, etc., the calculation date ends on November 1, 2019. The method of calculating the required work experience time for the selection of positions is: starting from November 2019 (inclusive), the accumulated working time before that is counted as 1 year. Social practice (internship) experience while in school is not counted as work experience.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.
|Recent exams||registration time||Exam announcement|