In order to solidly promote the three-year plan (2018-2020) for the comprehensive revitalization of talent services in Chaoyang City, to gather and reserve a group of outstanding talents, Chaoyang City has decided to openly recruit a group of outstanding university graduates to work in our city. The announcement is as follows:
First, the number of recruitment
It is planned to recruit 300 people, all of which will be employed. Among them: 50 municipal institutions; 100 counties (cities) and districts (30 in each of Beipiao City, Lingyuan City, Jianping County, and 10 in Longcheng District); 150 townships (50 in Beipiao City) (40 in Lingyuan City, 30 in Kazuo County, 20 in Jianping County, and 10 in Longcheng District).
(1) Nationality of the People's Republic of China.
(2) Abide by the Constitution and laws.
(3) Good political quality, ideological and moral character, strong sense of overall situation, and obedience to organizational arrangements.
(4) Possesses the comprehensive quality and professional level required for performance of duties.
(5) Full-time undergraduate students born after December 6, 1988 (excluding), full-time graduate students born after December 6, 1983 (excluding), full-time doctoral students born after December 6, 1978 ( Not included).
(6) To apply for municipal institutions, the first-class universities in the "double first-class" colleges or universities listed in the original "211 Project" and "985 Project" universities must be admitted to the national unified examination for ordinary colleges and universities, and the first batch of full-time admissions Bachelor's degree and corresponding degree; applicants from counties (cities), districts, and municipalities must have a unified national entrance examination for colleges and universities, and the first batch of full-time bachelor's degrees and corresponding degrees must be accepted. National unified examination, the second batch of full-time undergraduate degrees and corresponding degrees.
Admission batches are based on the admission batches of ordinary colleges and universities during the college entrance examination.
Full-time graduate students applying for the aforesaid institutions are not restricted by the type of school (except for the Party School of the Municipal Party Committee).
Those who are studying abroad should apply for the above-mentioned career preparations, and they must have the undergraduate and above diplomas and corresponding degrees of foreign universities with the 2018 Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) certified by the Ministry of Education (such institutions pass http: //www.zuihaodaxue .com / ARWU-Statistics-2018.html site query).
Applicants should obtain the corresponding education and degree before July 31, 2020.
In addition to the above, other personnel are not included in the recruitment.
Except for special posts, there are generally no restrictions on majors.
(7) Have physical conditions adapted to the requirements of the post.
(8) Other requirements for the post (see the recruitment plan for outstanding talents in Chaoyang City for details).
(9) In-service personnel must obtain the consent of their own unit, and any disputes should be resolved by the candidates themselves.
People who have been criminally punished, suspected of having not been identified or are undergoing disciplinary review, persons who have been breached of trust, have been fired or dismissed by agencies, state-owned enterprises and institutions, have been found cheating in all levels of admissions and must not apply. Active servicemen, public servants during probationary periods or service periods, non-graduate college graduates (including non-graduate full-time postgraduate graduate students cannot apply for the undergraduate qualifications they have obtained, and non-immediate full-time postgraduate PhD graduates cannot Bachelor's degree or master's degree obtained), Chaoyang City (including counties, townships) civil servants, institutions in the preparation of staff (except workers status personnel), other personnel prohibited by national laws and regulations are not allowed to apply for the examination.
Recruitment methods and procedures
(1) Registration and preliminary qualification examination
Sign up by email. Candidates should download the “Chaoyang Open Recruitment Excellent Talents Registration Form (Admission Ticket)”, and fill in and paste the recent two-inch positive front-faceless electronic photo, and then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (excluding the blank space of the admission ticket) , The name of the file is sent as "the applicant unit + applicant position + candidate name", for example: "Chaoyang Municipal Party Committee Supervision Service Center + Management Position + Zhang Moumou".
This recruitment is based on an integrity commitment system, and applicants must truthfully report relevant content.
Qualification review runs through the entire recruitment process, and any fraudulent person is found to cancel his qualification at any time.
Registration will begin on the date of announcement, and will end on December 31, 2019 (inclusive).
(2) Issuance of admission ticket
After registration is completed, a written test announcement will be issued on the official website of the Human Resources and Social Security Bureau of Chaoyang City (rsj.zgcy.gov.cn).
Candidates should fill in the blank space in the Registration Form for Registration of Excellent Talents for Open Recruitment (Certificate of Admission) in Chaoyang City according to the announcement and print it out by themselves.
Applicants should properly keep and print the "Chaoyang Open Recruitment Excellent Talent Registration Form (Admission Ticket)" for use in all aspects of recruitment.
(3) Examination and qualification review
The test consists of two parts: written test and interview. The written test and interview scores are 100 points, with a weight of 50%. Written test, interview time, location, etc. will be announced separately.
The written examination ratio for each post is 1: 2. If the ratio of recruitment plan to enrollment is less than 1: 2, the recruitment plan shall be reduced or cancelled.
The written test is divided into two sections: administrative ability test and application. The administrative ability test includes speech understanding and expression, common sense judgment, quantitative relationship, judgment reasoning, and data analysis. All are objective test questions.
Written test score = administrative ability test score × 50% + application score × 50%. The Municipal Party Committee Organization Department and the Municipal Human Resources and Social Affairs Bureau summarized and analyzed the written test results to determine the passing score.
According to the ratio of the number of recruitment positions to the number of interviews 1: 2, the candidates are determined from high to low scores in the written test. The final interviewer's written test results are entered into the interview at the same time. If the interview rate is not reached, the position Qualified people in the written examination enter the interview.
Eligibility review of interview candidates before the interview. Candidates must provide one original and a copy of a valid ID card, one original and a copy of the academic degree, degree certificate (for foreign education, one original and one copy of the Ministry of Education certification), and a fresh graduate must provide a certificate of the school (content (See template). The qualification review time and place will be notified separately.
Unqualified personnel who have failed the qualification review will be disqualified from the interview, and the job vacancies will be filled up from high to low in the written test.
The interview adopts a structured interview method, which mainly tests the basic qualities and abilities required for job responsibilities. A passing score is 60 points.
Total and all grades are rounded to two decimal places.
(IV) Medical examination and inspection
In accordance with the order of the total score, the candidates for the medical examination will be determined according to the 1: 1 ratio of the recruitment plan. Those who are tied for the total score will determine the candidates for the medical examination according to the interview score and the high score.
The physical examination work shall be performed with reference to the medical examination standards for recruiting civil servants, and the time and place shall be notified separately.
The inspection unit is specifically responsible for the employer and its competent department. It mainly examines its ideological and political performance, moral quality, and business ability.
Job vacancies due to unqualified medical examinations and inspections are filled in descending order of total scores (those with a combined score, followed by those with high interview scores and those with high scores).
(V) Publicity and Employment
The information of the personnel to be hired will be displayed on the official website of the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau for 7 working days.
If the public announcement is undoubted or doubtful that does not affect the employment, the employment procedures shall be handled and filed by the Organization Department of the CPC Chaoyang Municipal Committee or the Human Resources and Social Security Bureau of Chaoyang according to the administrative authority. The probation period is 12 months, which is included in the employment period.
Post vacancies created after the announcement will no longer be filled.
Those who have not obtained the required education and degree before July 31, 2020 will not be hired.
If the hired person fails to report within the time limit, the employment will be cancelled.
4. Discipline and supervision
Recruitment work adheres to open information, process and results. Applicants and staff members who violate the discipline of open recruitment shall be dealt with in accordance with the "Provisions on Handling Violations of Discipline and Violations of Public Institutions" (Order of Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security No. 35), which constitutes a transfer of crime to the judicial organs.
V. Policy treatment
The recruited staff members are trained as outstanding young cadres for a long time. If employed by a municipal institution, they will make overall arrangements to work in development zones, towns, streets, villages, and communities for one year.
After the on-the-job training is completed, within the limit of the number of positions, doctoral students can hire the leadership and management positions at the level 7 of the public institution (leading positions); after working in the leadership and management positions at the level 7 of the public institution for 2 years, they can meet the qualification requirements and be assessed. , May be transferred to the party and government organs to take leadership positions at the department level in accordance with the "Regulations for the Relocation of Civil Servants (Trial)". Postgraduate students can be hired to the eight-level leadership and management positions of the public institutions (deputy branch-level leadership positions); after working in the eight-level leadership and management positions of the public institutions for two years, they can meet the eligibility requirements and be evaluated in accordance with the "Civil Service Relocation Regulations (Trial)". Transferred to party and government organs to hold deputy section leadership positions.
For counties (cities), districts and townships, the county (city) districts shall adopt appropriate methods for training, and they will be selected to the management unit's level 7 and 8 leadership positions in a timely manner. Those with outstanding performance and in compliance with the "Regulations for the Transfer of Civil Servants (Trial)" shall be promptly transferred to party and government organs to hold branch-level leadership positions.
(1) There is no registration fee for this recruitment. The medical examination fee shall be borne by the applicant.
(II) All kinds of recruitment information are posted on the official website of the Human Resources and Social Security Bureau of Chaoyang City (rsj.zgcy.gov.cn). Candidates are requested to pay more attention.
(3) During the entire recruitment process, candidates should ensure that the communication tools filled in at the time of registration are unblocked so that the applicants can be contacted. Candidates are responsible for the consequences of poor communication methods.
(4) This exam does not specify exam counseling books, nor does it hold or entrust any institution to hold exam counseling training courses. Any relevant training courses, tutoring classes, tutoring websites or published publications, internet cards, etc. appearing in the society are not related to this recruitment. Candidates are reminded to be alert and not to be deceived.
(5) Educational issues are explained by the Chaoyang Education Bureau. Other issues are explained by the Organization Department of the CPC Chaoyang Municipal Committee and the Human Resources and Social Security Bureau of Chaoyang.
(6) Unfinished matters shall be studied and determined by the Municipal Organization Department and the Municipal Human Resources and Social Affairs Bureau.
Chaoyang Human Resources and Social Security Bureau: 0421-2638181
Organization Department of the CPC Chaoyang Municipal Committee: 0421-2915960
Click to download >>>
Organization Department of the CPC Chaoyang Municipal Committee
Human Resources and Social Security Bureau of Chaoyang
December 6, 2019
Original title: Public recruitment of outstanding talents in Chaoyang City in 2019
Article source: http://rsj.zgcy.gov.cn/zgcy_rsj/tzgg/20191206/005_d3def2b0-a888-49a5-9889-6a19e07e38c6.htm
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.
|Recent exams||registration time||Exam announcement|