In order to promote the development of education, optimize the staff structure, and strengthen the construction of teachers, according to the "Public Recruitment Measures for Public Institutions in Jiangsu Province" (Su Ban Fa  No. 46), the "Provincial Department of Education, the Provincial Department of Human Resources and Social Security Opinions on Further Improving the Public Recruitment of New Teachers in Primary and Secondary Schools in the Province (Su Jiao Ji  No. 1) and the Notice of the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee and the Municipal Human Resources and Social Affairs Bureau on Further Improving the Public Recruitment of Public Institutions Renshefa  No. 525) and other relevant documents stipulated that after research, it was decided to openly recruit 1,372 teachers from schools directly under the Municipal Education Bureau and some schools in counties and districts. The related matters are announced as follows:
I. Recruitment units, positions and numbers
For details of recruitment units, positions, numbers and related requirements, please refer to the position table (Annex 1-8).
1. Have the nationality of the People's Republic of China, abide by laws and disciplines, have good morals, and love their posts.
2. Possess academic qualifications and degrees required by the national education administrative department for recognition and recruitment positions; under 30 years old (born after January 1, 1990) (including fresh graduates of full-time ordinary colleges and universities in 2020; Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan people with academic qualifications and degree certificates). For professional and other qualification requirements, please refer to the "Job List", of which: 2020 fresh graduates of general colleges and universities must obtain the required graduation certificates, degree certificates and related qualification certificates before July 31, 2020. Cancellations not obtained by then Qualifications for applying or hiring; other applicants must obtain the required graduation certificate, degree certificate and related qualification certificates before the deadline for registration (16:00, December 20, 2019). Those who have obtained academic qualifications and degree certificates from overseas (overseas), Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions must also submit the academic certificate of the Overseas Education Service Center of the Ministry of Education.
3. Teacher qualification certificate must be obtained and meet the relevant requirements of Article 5 of the Teacher Qualification Regulations. The teaching subject is the same as the subject of the recruitment position.
4. Possesses physical conditions and other qualifications that meet the requirements of the post (see the Post Table for details).
Active servicemen, current full-time ordinary college graduates who are not fresh graduates in 2020, personnel who have not been lifted from disciplinary sanctions or are undergoing disciplinary review, personnel who have been penalized or are being investigated for suspected violations of the law, and the state and province have other regulations not to apply Personnel who have come to relevant positions in public institutions may not apply.
Candidates must meet the above conditions before applying.
Recruitment procedures and methods
The recruitment exercise is "voluntary registration, fair competition, and merit employment". It is organized by the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, the Municipal Education Bureau, the County Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, and the County Education and Sports Bureau.
(1) Registration and preliminary qualification examination
1. Registration and preliminary qualification
The registration for this recruitment is carried out through the Internet. On-site registration is not accepted; applicants must register online, upload photos, participate in the preliminary review of qualifications and confirm payment of fees as required; the recruitment unit shall conduct a preliminary review of the qualifications of the recruited personnel. Registration and photo upload URL: Huai'an Personnel Examination Website http://rsj.huaian.gov.cn/col/4729_463783/index.html.
Registration and photo upload time: 09:00 on December 18, 2019-16:00 on December 20;
Qualification preliminary examination time: 09:00 on December 18, 2019-12:00 on December 21;
Payment time: 09:00 on December 18, 2019-16:00 on December 21, 2019.
2. Notes on registration and preliminary qualification
(1) The applicant should fill in the relevant information truthfully, accurately and completely according to the post requirements and online prompts, and upload the applicant's recent bareheaded two-inch frontal electronic photo (35 × 45 mm, jpg format, the size is less than 20kb).
(2) The recruitment unit and its competent department shall conduct the preliminary qualification review based on the information provided by the applicant. After the applicant submits the registration information online, he can log in to the registration website 24 hours later to check whether he has passed the preliminary qualification examination. If you use the UnionPay card with online payment function to pay the written test fee (100 yuan / person) online within the specified time, and the candidate has completed the payment confirmation, the registration is considered successful.
(3) Candidates can only choose one position for registration; the registration must use the second-generation ID card within the validity period, and the registration must be consistent with the ID card used in the examination room; after the preliminary qualification has passed, the registration information must not be changed; Candidates may report to other positions that meet the requirements before the deadline for registration.
(4) After the registration is completed, if the number of successful applicants does not reach the test opening percentage, the competent department of the recruitment unit shall reduce the recruitment plan accordingly according to the announcement requirements until the recruitment of the post is cancelled. Those who have already paid the post for which the application is cancelled can re-apply for other eligible positions. The re-registration time: 10: 00-12: 00, December 23, 2019.
(5) If the applicant fails to complete the preliminary qualification examination due to incomplete or inaccurate personal information or fails to confirm the registration, upload photos, or pay the written test fee, the application is unsuccessful. Responsibilities: Any applicant who cheats will be disqualified from examination and employment once verified.
3. Print your admission ticket online
Successful applicants must download and print the admission ticket on the registration website by themselves within the prescribed time.
Time: December 26-December 28, 2019;
Website: Huai'an Personnel Examination Network http://rsj.huaian.gov.cn/col/4729_463783/index.html;
(II) Examination and qualification review
Successful applicants must participate in a unified organization of examinations, which are divided into written tests, interviews, and skills plus tests.
Written test content: Successful applicants must participate in a unified written test. The written test does not specify a review book, and the content is professional knowledge related to the post. The total score of the written test is 100 points, and 50 points and above are qualified.
Written test time: Sunday, December 29, 2019, 9: 00-11: 00 am
Written examination location and requirements: For details, please refer to the "Admission Ticket". Candidates must bring the admission ticket and the second-generation ID card within the validity period to the examination room to take the written test in accordance with the prescribed time and requirements. Candidates who are late for 30 minutes are not allowed to enter the venue. The written test is a closed test throughout the entire period. Candidates must not submit papers or leave the venue in advance.
Results announcement: Written test results are announced by the competent department of each recruitment unit.
The results of this written examination will be valid until June 30, 2020. The competent department of each recruitment unit can organize interviews separately as needed. For details, please pay attention to the websites of various competent authorities or consult relevant units.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.
|Recent exams||registration time||Exam announcement|