According to the "Personnel Management Regulations of Public Institutions", "Notice of the General Office of the People's Government of Jilin Province on Forwarding the Opinions on the Comprehensive Establishment and Further Improvement of the Public Recruitment System for New Staff in Public Institutions of the Province" (Ji Zheng Ban Fa  No. 16), Issuing the "Opinions on Further Improving the Personnel Recruitment System of Provincial Direct Institutions" (Ji Ren She Zi  No. 35) and the "Opinions on Further Enhancing Talent Exchanges in Institutions (Trial)" (Jiren Social Federation Zi (2016) No. 45) spirit, Jilin Provincial Department of Human Resources and Social Security, in conjunction with relevant departments, decided to plan to openly recruit staff from provincial public institutions to the public. The related matters are announced as follows:
I. Recruitment plan
A total of 121 staff members were recruited from the 24 institutions. For details of specific positions and qualifications for recruiting staff, please refer to the "List of Staff Positions and Qualifications for Public Recruitment of Public Institutions in Jilin Province in 2019 (No. 22)" (Annex 1).
2. Registration Conditions
(1) Basic conditions.
1. Have the nationality of the People's Republic of China;
2. Comply with the Constitution, laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China;
4. Possess physical conditions to meet job requirements;
5. The age is generally over 18 years old and under 35 years old (born between December 12, 1983 and December 12, 2001). Those who have obtained a doctoral degree can be relaxed to under 40 years of age. Recruitment positions with special requirements on age shall be determined according to the requirements of the recruitment positions. The age calculation time is based on December 12th (based on the date of birth of my ID card). Graduates and post requirements for general colleges and universities that meet the eligibility requirements for 2019 are relaxed to those who graduated before December 31, 2020 and are not subject to age restrictions.
(2) Post conditions.
Meet the other qualifications required for the position, professional, work experience, etc., see Annex 1.
(3) Other qualifications required for recruitment positions.
1. Orientated and commissioned fresh graduates must apply for the approval of the orientation and commissioned units;
2. Recruitment post requirements require intermediate and higher professional and technical qualifications, and their professional and technical qualifications must meet the professional and technical post series set by the recruiting unit.
(4) Personnel in any of the following circumstances shall not apply for examinations.
1. Persons who have been criminally punished for crimes and persons who have been expelled from public office, who have not been subject to party discipline and political discipline or who are undergoing disciplinary review, who are under criminal punishment or who are undergoing judicial investigation and have yet to reach a conclusion;
2.Persons who were found by the examination organization to have serious disciplinary violations during the recruitment of civil servants and public recruitment of institutions, and who were within the period of the test ban;
3.Public officials of state organs and public institutions that have been fired for less than five years;
4. Non-graduates who are studying in 2019 (candidates who have obtained a graduation certificate or degree certificate after January 1, 2020 are not considered as graduates in 2019; except for positions requiring graduation before December 31, 2020. At the same time, full-time students who are studying Non-2019 graduates are not allowed to apply for the degree and degree they have obtained);
5. Active duty soldiers;
6. "Three Supports, One Support", "College Student Village Officer" and other grass-roots service project personnel and recruitment of civil servants, public institutions, and other personnel who have not reached the minimum service life required by the current work place, unit or position;
7. Personnel in other circumstances that may not be hired in accordance with laws and regulations.
(5) Avoiding the situation.
Candidates who have a marital relationship, a direct blood relationship, a close blood relationship within three generations, and a close marriage relationship with the responsible person of the recruitment unit shall not apply for the organization's personnel, disciplinary inspection, audit, finance, or have direct leadership from the unit responsible Relationship posts.
3. Registration and qualification review
(I) Registration method.
Adopt on-site registration, fax registration or e-mail registration, which will be accepted by the recruitment unit.
(2) Registration time and place.
1. On-site registration time: December 25-27, 2019, 9:00 am to 11:00 am, and 14:00 to 16:00 pm. Please refer to Annex 1 for the on-site registration location and contact information.
2. Fax and email registration time: December 25, 2019, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, 27th. Please refer to Annex 1 for fax telephone and registration email.
(3) Registration requirements.
1. On-site applicants must complete the "2019 Jilin Provincial Public Institutions' Recruitment Staff Registration Form (No. 22)" (Annex 2, download and print from the Internet), and bring their valid ID, passport, graduation certificate, Original and photocopies of required materials such as degree certificate, qualification certificate, work experience certificate, etc., and 3 recent 1-inch frontless photos with the same bottom (within 6 months). Among them, the 2019 and post requirements are relaxed to candidates who have graduated before December 31, 2020, who have not yet obtained a degree certificate, must provide a graduate employment recommendation form signed by the graduate employment guidance department of the university; In addition to the required materials, a Certificate of Foreign Academic Degree issued by the Overseas Student Service Center of the Ministry of Education must be provided.
Those who apply by fax or e-mail must send the above application materials to the corresponding fax or e-mail address within the specified time. When sending e-mails, candidates must save the original photo of the application form (attachment 2) and related documents (excluding ID cards) in a folder and send it to the designated mailbox (the title of the folder and the sent email is "Recruitment Unit + Recruitment position + Candidate name "model, such as: XX College English Teacher Zhang San), the original relevant documents will be delivered when the qualification review is conducted before the interview. On-site registration, fax registration, and mailbox registration, please choose one, and do not repeat registration.
2. Applicants should submit relevant information and materials truthfully. Anyone who fills out the information is not true, incomplete or filled in incorrectly, he shall be responsible for his own responsibility; if it is fraudulent, the qualification for the examination or the qualification for employment will be cancelled upon verification. The ID used for registration and examination must be the same.
3. Candidates are requested to ensure that the contact phone number left at the time of registration is unblocked in order to inform relevant matters.
4.Changchun Institute of Technology requires candidates to relax their graduation years until December 31, 2020, and other recruitment positions require candidates to graduate until December 31, 2019.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.
|Recent exams||registration time||Exam announcement|