According to the Notice of the Ministry of Education's `` Circular on Matters Related to the Qualification Examination of Primary and Secondary School Teachers in 2020 '' (Teaching Center Letter (2019) No. 179) and the Chongqing Education Commission's Work on the Issuance of the Pilot Reform of Primary and Middle School Teacher Qualification Examinations in Chongqing The relevant provisions of the implementation plan and the implementation plan of the pilot program for the reform of the regular registration system for primary and secondary school teacher qualifications in Chongqing (Yu Teacher  No. 18), the relevant matters of the written examination for primary and secondary school teacher qualification exams in the first half of 2020 in our city are now announced as follows:
I. Important Notice
(1) Candidates are requested to read this announcement carefully before applying for the test, and to understand the relevant requirements such as application conditions before starting registration. If the follow-up procedures such as interviews and confirmations cannot be completed due to non-compliance with the registration requirements or fraud, all the consequences shall be borne by the candidates themselves.
(2) Candidates should register through the [Registration System] and be responsible for the authenticity and accuracy of the personal information (which is completely consistent with the information on a valid ID) and the information submitted for registration. It is prohibited to entrust a third party (such as a training institution, school, or other person) to register for the candidate. If the registration information is wrong due to entrusted agent registration, the consequences will be borne by the candidate himself.
(3) All candidates need to be re-registered before registration. The re-registration operation will not affect the results of other subjects that the candidates have obtained before.
(4) If the candidate forgets the password, they can reset the password through the reminder function of the registration system. The registration system will send the new password to the mobile phone filled in by the candidate via SMS. SMS is an important way for candidates to regain their passwords. Candidates are advised to change their mobile phone numbers carefully while taking the qualification test for elementary and middle school teachers.
(5) Written tests of all subjects are conducted by paper and pen.
(6) Students enrolled in Chongqing full-time colleges and universities with registered residence outside the city must register for the examination at the place of the school.
(7) There is a limited number of test places in each test area. When the number of applicants in the test area reaches the upper limit, the system will close the test area. At that time, candidates are requested to choose other optional test areas to apply for the test.
(8) The main procedures for registration are: registration, registration, submission, examination agency review, candidates payment, and completion of registration. After submitting the registration information, candidates must pay attention to the review in time. After passing the review, they must pay the fees in a timely manner and the registration is officially completed. If the registration information is not submitted within the prescribed time, or the fee is not paid in time, the registration cannot be completed and the test cannot be taken.
(9) Candidates must print the electronic registration record form of academic credentials on Xuexin Online in advance to prepare for the interview site audit. If you cannot find the electronic registration record form of academic credentials online, please go to the academic certification center in advance for academic qualification verification.
2. Matters related to the registration of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents for the primary and secondary school teacher qualification examinations
According to the Notice of the Secretary of the General Office of the Ministry of Education, the Secretary of the Taiwan Affairs Office of the CPC Central Committee, and the Department of Administrative Affairs of the Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Affairs Office of the State Council on Relevant Issues Concerning Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Residents' Application for Primary and Middle School Teacher Qualifications in the Mainland (Mainland) (Teacher's Office  No. 1) and Relevant requirements of the Chongqing Municipal Education Commission. Since 2019, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents studying, working and living in our city can apply for the Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Resident Residence Permit, Hong Kong and Macao Residents 'Mainland Pass, and Taiwan Residents' Mainland Pass, and other applications. The conditions, procedures and submissions are the same as other candidates in our city.
3. Schedule of written examinations for primary and secondary school teacher qualification examinations in the first half of 2020
(17:00 报名截止); (1) Online registration time: January 9 to January 12, 2020 (17:00 registration deadline);
(17:00 审核截止); 交费截止时间：2020年1月15日(24:00 交费截止)。 Review time: January 9, 2020 to January 15, 2020 (17:00 review deadline); Payment deadline: January 15, 2020 (24:00 payment deadline).
，具体安排如下 (II) Examination date: March 14, 2020 , the specific arrangements are as follows
|Time category||March 14 (Saturday)|
| morning |
9: 00-11: 00
| in the afternoon |
13: 00-15: 00
| in the afternoon |
16: 00-18: 00
|kindergarten||Comprehensive Quality (Kindergarten)||Education knowledge and ability|
|primary school||Comprehensive Quality (Primary)||Education and teaching knowledge and ability|
|Junior high school|
Comprehensive Quality (Secondary)
Educational knowledge and ability
|Subject knowledge and teaching ability|
|High school||Subject knowledge and teaching ability|
|Secondary Vocational Culture Course|
|Secondary Vocational Course|
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.
|Recent exams||registration time||Exam announcement|