The teacher qualification certificate interview in the second half of 2019 was held on January 4-6, 2020. Now it has entered the sprint preparation stage. The editor has selected some content of the teacher qualification interview test questions from the past for candidates to review:
Teacher qualification certificate interview in the first half of 2019
I. Educational Knowledge
[Title Source] Interview Questions in Shanghai on May 18
[Review of Exam Question] Xi Jinping emphasized: "Don't forget the original intention, keep in mind the mission." What does "initial intention" and "mission" mean?
General Secretary Xi Jinping clearly stated in the report of the 19th National Congress of the CPC: "The original intention and mission of the Chinese Communists is to seek happiness for the Chinese people and for the revival of the Chinese nation."
The original intention and mission of the Chinese Communists are determined by the nature and purpose of the party, and they are both interconnected and promote each other. Specifically, it means achieving national prosperity, national rejuvenation, and people's happiness. This is the initial dream, persistent and eternal mission of the Communist Party of China. It proclaims the original mission of our party, the great banner that we have always held high, and the goal we are always pursuing.
(1) As teachers in the new era, our original intention and mission is to teach and educate people.
(2) Cultivating the next generation of the motherland is also for the happiness of the Chinese people and the revival of the Chinese nation.
(3) We must educate our students with noble morality, strong sense of responsibility, and warm love. We must not forget the beginning of education, keep in mind the teacher's mission, and cultivate builders and successors for the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation.
Teacher Qualification Interviews in the First Half of 2018
[Review of Exam Questions] Some teachers have assigned a lot of homework, which often causes students to fail. What do you think of it?
1. Put forward an opinion and show an attitude. The students are often unable to complete the homework assigned by the teacher. I think this violates the requirements of the new curriculum reform to reduce the pressure on students 'academic work and is not conducive to the development of students' physical and mental health.
2. Analyze the reasons for this phenomenon. First, some teachers have a strong concept of test-oriented education, hoping to improve students' academic performance by arranging a lot of homework. Secondly, some schools have incorrect school running ideas. In order to improve the school's enrollment rate, the healthy development of students is ignored.
3. Make recommendations for this phenomenon. First, the education administrative department should strengthen supervision and management, and establish and improve a scientific education evaluation system. Secondly, schools should establish and improve a scientific teacher evaluation system and a comprehensive student quality evaluation system. Finally, teachers need to change the concept of exam-oriented education, and strive to improve their education and teaching level to promote the healthy development of students.
Teacher Qualification Interviews
[Review of Exam Questions] You dragged the classroom and some students pointed you out. What should you do?
1. Tell the dangers of dragging. Teachers dragging lessons into the classroom will not only affect the mood of students, but also reduce the effectiveness of teaching.
2. Respond to dissatisfaction. Apologize to the students, and end the course in time according to the current teaching progress.
3. Perform self-reflection. The delay in class may be due to inadequate preparation of lessons before class, resulting in improper teaching arrangements; it may also be due to inaccurate grasp of classroom teaching rhythm, resulting in insufficient time; or it may be due to the lack of concise teaching language in the course of teaching Low efficiency, unable to complete the teaching content on time.
4. Improve teaching ability. Study the textbook more deeply and grasp the important and difficult points in the textbook. Improve one's language expression ability and classroom control ability, to avoid problems such as the concise teaching language and inaccurate teaching rhythm.
Exam questions for the qualifications of primary school social teachers in the second half of 2016
The main teaching process and the design of the blackboard writing in the elementary school character "Between Friends"
Session 1: Class introduction
Verse Solitaire: Please ask students to think about the ancient poems related to "friends" and "friendship" that they have learned before. Let's play a poem Solitaire game.
Teacher's summary: In our learning life, we cannot do without the help and support from friends. I believe that classmates have their own good friends in life. Today we will talk about the story between "friends".
Session two: new lecture
1. You are my good friend
Now the teacher invites a few classmates to introduce to you, what is your good friend like?
Teacher's summary: Friends are indispensable in our lives. Real friends can bring happiness when we are unhappy, and provide help when we need help. Each of us needs friends.
2015 teacher qualification examination questions
Structured surface test questions
1 Organize a class meeting for "it is better to learn than to be in a good family".
2A student confessed to you, what should you do?
3 What earthquake drills did the school do, and as a result, some students in your class fell down when they went downstairs. As a class teacher, what do you do?
4. The family has three buckets of rice and is not the king of children.
5. Students are late and go online. What do you think?
6.What do you think of the gentle nature of the teacher?
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.
|Recent exams||registration time||Exam announcement|