In accordance with the requirements of the Notice of the Ministry of Education on the 2020 Notice on Issues Related to the Qualification Examination of Primary and Middle School Teachers (Teaching Center Letter  No. 179), the qualification examination for primary and middle school teachers in the first half of 2020 (written examination) Related matters are announced as follows:
I. Application Notes
(1) Candidates must meet the requirements of our province to apply for the test. I must register through the online registration system. It is strictly forbidden to entrust others or institutions to register for me.
(2) Before submitting the application information, candidates must confirm that the information such as name, ID number, gender, education, and photos are correct. Candidates can modify their registration information before the city and state education examination institute has confirmed it. Confirm that all information must not be changed.
(3) Candidates are responsible for the authenticity and accuracy of the information provided. If the above requirements are violated, the written test registration information is incorrect, the photos do not meet the requirements or are missing, etc., resulting in failure to participate in the teacher qualification examination written test, interview or teacher qualification. Consequences such as determination shall be borne by the candidate.
(I) Online registration time: 00:00 on January 9 to 17:00 on the 11th
(II) Online review time: 00:00 on January 9 to 17:00 on the 13th
(3) Deadline for online payment: 17:00 on January 14
(IV) The national unified examination time is March 14th, and the examination subjects and time schedule of each category are as follows:
|time||March 14 (Saturday)|
|category||morning||in the afternoon||in the afternoon|
|9: 00-11: 00||13: 00-15: 00||16: 00-18: 00|
|kindergarten||Comprehensive Quality (Kindergarten)||Education knowledge and ability|
|primary school||Comprehensive Quality (Primary)||Education and teaching knowledge and ability|
|Junior high school||Comprehensive Quality (Secondary)||Educational knowledge and ability||Subject knowledge and teaching ability (junior high school)|
|High school||Subject Knowledge and Teaching Ability (High School)|
|Secondary Vocational Culture Course|
|Secondary Vocational Course|
1. Kindergarten teacher qualification examination subject one is comprehensive quality (kindergarten), subject two is to protect teaching knowledge and ability.
2. The first subject of the written examination for primary school teacher qualification examination is comprehensive quality (primary school), and the second subject is education and teaching knowledge and ability.
3. Subject 1 of the written test for junior high school teachers' qualification examination is comprehensive quality (secondary school), subject 2 is educational knowledge and ability, and subject 3 is subject knowledge and teaching ability. The subjects of "Subject Knowledge and Teaching Ability" in junior middle schools are divided into 15 subjects: Chinese, Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Ideology, Morality, History, Geography, Music, Sports and Health, Fine Arts, Information Technology, History and Society, Science, etc. Subject.
4. The subject of written examination for senior middle school teacher qualification examination is comprehensive quality (secondary school), subject 2 is educational knowledge and ability, and subject 3 is subject knowledge and teaching ability. The subjects of "disciplinary knowledge and teaching ability" in senior high schools are divided into 14 disciplines including Chinese, mathematics, English, physics, chemistry, biology, ideology and morals, history, geography, music, sports and health, art, information technology, and general technology.
5. Personnel who apply for the qualification of teachers of cultural courses in secondary vocational schools take the qualification examination for senior middle school teachers.
6. Apply for the qualifications of professional courses and internship instructors in secondary vocational schools to take the written examinations of "Comprehensive Quality" and "Educational Knowledge and Ability" in the Senior Middle School Teacher Qualification Examination. The "disciplinary knowledge and teaching ability" test is included in the interview.
7. Candidates who apply for a written test for public subjects (201A, 202A) with separate coding in the primary school category. After passing the written test, the interview is limited to applying for the majors in the physical education and beauty major in the primary school category; For candidates in subjects (301A, 302A), after passing the written test, the interview is limited to the junior high school, high school, and secondary vocational categories in the majors of sports, aesthetics, and sports. Candidates who have passed the 201, 202, 301, and 302 passing grades in the subjects, and the results are within the validity period, can replace the passing scores in the subjects 201A, 202A, 301A, 302A; candidates have passed the passes 201A, 202A, 301A, 302A, and cannot be replaced Passing scores in subjects 201, 202, 301, and 302.
8. In the elementary school categories " mental health education", "information technology", "university elementary school", in the junior high school, high school, and secondary vocational culture courses "mental health education", "Japanese", "Russian" subjects. The written examinations for the above subjects are not tested. They are only assessed during the interview. Candidates who pass the subjects of "Subject 1" and "Subject 2" can apply directly for the interview.
(1) Those who meet the following basic conditions can register for the teacher qualification examination:
1. Have the nationality of the People's Republic of China;
2. Abide by the Constitution and laws, love education and have a good moral character;
3. Meet the medical examination standards for applying for teacher qualification;
4. Meet the academic qualifications required by the Teachers Law.
(1) The qualification of kindergarten teachers shall be graduated from preschool education school or above.
(2) The qualification of a primary school teacher shall have a secondary school education or higher.
(3) Qualifications for junior high school teachers shall be graduated from a higher normal college or another college or higher.
(4) Qualifications for teachers in senior middle schools and secondary vocational schools should have a bachelor's degree or a bachelor's degree from a normal university or higher.
(5) The qualification of internship instructor in secondary vocational school should have graduated from secondary vocational school and above, and should have a professional technical title of assistant engineer or above or a technical level of intermediate or higher workers.
(2) Candidates should register for the qualification examination for primary and secondary school teachers in the city or state where the household registration, student registration, or residence permit is located. Graduates of ordinary colleges and universities and their first-year graduates, as well as full-time graduate students at the school, can register for the primary and secondary school teacher qualification examination at the place of study.
(3) Full-time normal college students (including masters of full-time education) who have enrolled before December 31, 2015 (referring to the time of registration) may apply for graduation certificates to directly identify the corresponding primary and secondary school teacher qualifications. However, if the applied teaching subject is not the same as or similar to the major you are studying, you need to take the qualification test for primary and secondary school teachers. All graduates of non-teacher education majors and teachers of normal education majors (including full-time masters of education) who entered school after January 1, 2016 (referring to the time of registration), apply for the qualification test of primary and secondary school teachers .
(IV) Registration requirements for Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents
1. Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan residents who study, work and live in our province, who abide by the Constitution of the People's Republic of China and laws, support the leadership of the Communist Party of China, adhere to the direction of running a socialist school, and implement the party's education policy. Primary and secondary school teacher qualification examination.
2. The valid documents for Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents to apply for the primary and secondary school teacher qualification examinations are the Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Resident Residence Permits, Hong Kong and Macao Residents 'Mainland Passes, and the Taiwan Residents' Mainland Passes.
3. Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents can apply for kindergarten, elementary school, junior high school, high school, secondary vocational school teacher qualifications and secondary vocational school internship teacher qualifications.
4. Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents applying for teacher qualifications must meet the academic qualifications required by the Teacher Law.
5. Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents holding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents 'residence permits can participate in primary and secondary school teacher qualification examinations and identify elementary and middle school teachers' qualifications at the residence in our province; Hong Kong and Macao residents hold Hong Kong and Macao residents 'mainland permits, and Taiwan residents hold five-year Taiwan residents' mainland permits You can apply to participate in primary and secondary school teacher qualification examinations in our province.
6. Other conditions, procedures and submissions for applying for qualifications for primary and secondary school teachers are the same as those for applicants in our province. Residents of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan who are studying teacher education in our province implement the corresponding normal student policy of our province.
(5) Those who have been disqualified from teaching shall not be allowed to register for the examination within 5 years; those who have been deprived of their political rights or have been penalized for intentional crimes and sentenced to more than a term of imprisonment shall not be allowed to register for the examination. Those who have participated in teacher qualification examinations for cheating shall be implemented in accordance with the relevant provisions of the "Measures for the Treatment of Violations of National Education Examinations" (Order of the Ministry of Education No. 33).
Fourth, the registration process
Candidates from the registration website (primary and middle school teacher qualification examination website http://ntce.neea.edu.cn) homepage "entry process" entrance click to enter the registration system page → register to obtain a login password (account number is my ID number) → login Online registration system → Written test registration → Select the province (Hunan) for the test → Select the test area (city, state) → Select the category → Select the subject → Complete the online registration information → Wait for online review → Candidates pass the online registration system and pay the test fee online again (Complete the written test registration confirmation) → Exit safely. Specific steps are as follows:
The first step is to log in to the "Primary and Middle School Teacher Qualification Examination Network" (http://ntce.neea.edu.cn).
The second step is registration. Before registering for the written test (each time), candidates must (re) register to obtain the login password of the Internet Reporting System (the account number is their ID number). When registering, candidates are required to fill in their names accurately, choose the type of certificate, and fill in the certificate number and other information.
The third step is after the registration is completed, the examinee carefully reads and confirms in accordance with the process, and then signs the "Integrity Test Commitment Letter" (electronic version) to commit to observe the test discipline. Relevant clauses and regulations of the "Measures for Handling Violations of National Education Examinations" shall be dealt with.
The fourth step is to read the application notes. Candidates must carefully read the application conditions and qualifications before they can meet the requirements.
The fifth step is to fill in personal information. Candidates are required to check the correctness of personal basic information such as name, gender, and ID number. Candidates should carefully check the basic personal information provided. After passing the review, the registration information must not be changed.
The sixth step is to upload electronic photos. The photo requirements are as follows:
(1) I have a crownless, front, color, white background ID photo within the last 6 months. The photo shows the upper part of the candidate's head and shoulders. Hats, headbands, hair bands, and sunglasses are not allowed;
(2) Photo format and size: JPG / JPEG format, no larger than 200K;
(3) The photo will be used for the admission ticket and the certificate of passing the examination. Candidates are requested to upload it in strict accordance with the requirements.
The seventh step is to fill in the report. Candidates must carefully read the conditions and relevant requirements for registration before completing the report. Candidates must truthfully fill in information such as the place of residence, residence permit application, school name, whether they are a student, whether they are a teacher major, the student ’s student registration number, the highest academic degree, and the certificate number, etc. Select the test area for the residence permit application. In principle, the test sites are located in the city and state people's governments. If the test areas are set up in institutions of higher learning and in counties and cities closer to the city and state people's governments, the test areas will randomly arrange all test sites in the jurisdiction. Candidates should pay attention to the location of the test center when printing the admission ticket, arrange the trip reasonably, and refer to it normally.
Important Reminder: Before submitting for review, candidates must confirm again whether the registration information is true and accurate, whether the photos meet the requirements, whether the application subjects are complete, etc. (such as fewer or missing candidates when selecting the application subjects, after the review is passed, it cannot be added Other subjects or modify reported subjects). Registration information will not be changed after passing the online review. Candidates are responsible for the authenticity and accuracy of the registration information and photos provided. If the candidate does not meet the registration requirements to apply for the written examination of the primary and secondary school teacher qualification examination and pass the written examination, the consequences will be borne by the candidate himself.
The eighth step is review. There is no on-site qualification review for the written test registration. After submitting the application information, candidates wait for the online examination and approval of the city and state education examination institute within 48 hours. Candidate registration conditions will be reviewed by the interview agency). Candidates are required to log in to the web reporting system at any time during the audit period to check the audit status. Candidates who fail the review should submit their personal information after the modification within the review period. If they do not submit the revised information after the review period, they will no longer be approved. If you fail the review and the reasons are unknown, you can consult the city and state education examination institute where the selected test area is located.
The ninth step is to pay the fee. After the online verification is passed, before the deadline for online payment confirmation, candidates can log in to the online registration system for primary and secondary school teacher qualification exams again, view the results of the review, and pay the examination fees online according to the system prompts. After paying the fee, candidates can check whether the registration was successful in the online registration system. Candidates who have not passed the examination or failed the examination cannot pay the examination fee online. Those who pass the examination and fail to pay the examination fee online, the registration system will regard it as abandoning the examination and automatically cancel the registration information for that student. Candidates register successfully after paying the fee.
Fifth, admission ticket printing, examination results query and review
(1) Candidates can log in to the “Primary and Middle School Teachers Qualification Examination Network” one week before the test (ie, March 9 to March 14, 2020) to download and print the admission ticket on their own. If you really have difficulty and can't print, you can apply for free printing of the admission ticket at the education examination institute of your prefecture.
(2) Candidates can check the results of the examination through the "Primary and Middle School Teachers Qualification Examination Network" from April 16. If there is any objection, within 10 working days after the announcement of the examination results, a review application can be submitted in paper form to the city and state education examination institute that has been applied for in accordance with the prescribed procedures. The City and State Educational Testing Institute notifies candidates after receiving the review results from the Ministry of Education Examination Center.
According to the Hunan Provincial Development and Reform Commission and the Provincial Department of Finance, "Notice on Issuing Administrative Charges and Standards for the Educational System of the Provincial Province" (Xiangfa Reform Price Fee  No. 531), the written test fee rate is per person per subject 70 yuan. Candidates must pay the registration fee online within the prescribed time. Once the registration is successful and the payment is completed, there is no refund.
Seven, violation handling
The violations of candidates during the examination process shall be identified and dealt with in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Ninth Amendment of the Criminal Law of the People's Republic of China and the provisions of the "Measures for the Treatment of Violations of the National Education Examination".
Matters needing attention
(1) All candidates need to re-register, fill in personal information and upload personal photos before registering for the written test. The re-registration operation will not affect the results obtained by the candidates.
(2) If the candidate forgets the online report login password, it can be prompted through the online registration system. The registration system will send the new password to the mobile phone number filled in by the candidate via SMS. Candidates should not change their mobile phone number while taking the qualification test for elementary and middle school teachers.
(3) The Ministry of Education determines the written test pass line. A written test with a single pass is valid for two years. Candidates who have passed the written test in each subject and are within the validity period are eligible to participate in the interview registration. There is no written certificate of passing the written test. Those who pass the written test and the interview will be issued the "Certificate of Qualification for Primary and Middle School Teacher Qualification Examination". Primary and secondary school teacher qualification examination certificate is valid for 3 years. Primary and secondary school teacher qualification examination qualification certificate is an indispensable condition for applicants to apply for the qualification of primary and secondary school teachers.
(IV) Textbooks for teachers' qualification examinations for primary and secondary schools do not specify textbooks. For related information such as the “Examination Standards” and “Exam Syllabus,” candidates should log on to the “Secondary and Middle School Teachers Qualification Examination Network (http://ntce.neea.edu.cn)” Search and download.
(VI) The contact addresses and telephone numbers of the test areas (city and state education examination institutes) of Hunan Provincial Primary and Middle School Teacher Qualification Examination (Written Examination) are as follows:
|Exam area name||Written examination policy consulting department||address||support hotline|
|Changsha City||Changsha Educational Testing Institute||Yuelu District, Changsha City||0731-88626508|
|Social Examination||320 Chazishan Middle Road||0731-88626509|
|Zhuzhou||Zhuzhou Education Examination Institute||Tianyuan District, Zhuzhou City||0731-22663700|
|Social Examination||537 Zhujiang South Road||0731-22663793|
|Xiangtan||Xiangtan Educational Testing Institute||Yuetang District, Xiangtan City||0731-55588810|
|Self-study course||168 Shuangyong Road||0731-55588817|
|Hengyang||Hengyang Educational Testing Institute||Hengyang Huaxin Development Zone||0734-8811367 (written test)|
|Social Examination||17 Baiyun Road||0734-8811460 (written test) 0734-8969015|
|Shaoyang||Shaoyang Educational Testing Institute||505 Baoqing Middle Road, Shaoyang||0739-5603958 (written test)|
|Yueyang||Yueyang Educational Testing Institute||East of Yueyang Avenue, Yueyang||0730-8805533|
|Yueyang Education and Sports Bureau||0730-8805908|
|Changde||Changde Education Examination Institute||Wuling Avenue, Changde||0736-7721620|
|Room 406, 4th floor, Hyatt Hotel||(Eligibility consultation)|
|Zhangjiajie||Zhangjiajie Educational Testing Institute||Yongding District, Zhangjiajie City||0744-8222113|
|198 Ziwu Road||0744-8223425|
|Yiyang||Yiyang Educational Testing Institute||Heshan District, Yiyang City||0737-4224310 (written test)|
|Admissions Office||685 Taohualun West Road||0737-4231504 (interview)|
|Loudi||Loudi Education Examination Institute||Louxing District, Loudi||0738-8312701 (interview)|
|477, Leping Avenue||0738-8313172 (written test)|
|Shengzhou||Shengzhou Educational Admissions Test Institute||3 Suxian South Road, Quzhou||0735-2883656|
|Municipal Education Bureau||(Eligibility, interview, certification)|
|(Eligibility, interview, certification)|
|Yongzhou||Yongzhou Educational Testing Institute||Lengshuitan District of Yongzhou City||0746-8211998 (written test) 0746-8211005 (interview)|
|159 Yinxiang Road|
|Huaihua||Huaihua Education Examination Institute||Yingfeng Road, Huaihua City||0745-2722461 (written test)|
|12 Yucai Lane||0745-2713609 (written test)|
|Xiangxi Autonomous Prefecture||Xiangxi Autonomous Prefecture Educational Testing Institute||17 Tuanjie West Road, Jishou City||0743-8221935 0743-8711235|
Original Title: Announcement of the Qualification Examination for Primary and Middle School Teachers (Written Test) in the First Half of 2020 in Hunan Province
Source of information: http://www.yiyang.gov.cn/yyjyw/12619/12621/14148/content_1067115.html
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.
|Recent exams||registration time||Exam announcement|