I. Registration Instructions
(I) The Shaanxi Provincial Primary and Middle School Teachers Qualification Examination Examination Area shall be set up as a college examination area and a city (district) examination area.
The college examination area is set at Shaanxi Normal University, and the written test is set up at Shaanxi Normal University Examination Area 1 (only for full-time third-year and above public-funded teachers applying for the school) and Shaanxi Normal University exam area 2 (only full-time third-year and above non-public-funded teachers Enrolled students).
Each city (district) examination area is located at the seat of the city (district) government. Candidates should apply for the test at the place where their domicile is registered or where the residence permit is applied for. Candidates for household registration in Shaanxi must apply for registration in the city (district) where the household registration is located; candidates for non-Shaanxi household registration can apply for residence permits; students and third-year students and graduate students in full-time ordinary colleges and universities (except Shaanxi Normal University) stationed in Shaanxi, and postgraduates must be registered Register for the exam.
Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents holding a valid Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan resident residence permit can apply to participate in primary and secondary school teacher qualification examinations at the place of residence; Hong Kong and Macao residents hold a valid Hong Kong and Macao resident travel permit to the Mainland, and Taiwan residents hold a valid five-year Taiwan resident travel permit to the mainland to work The relevant place applies to take the qualification examination for primary and middle school teachers.
(II) The written examination registration for the teacher qualification examination shall be standardized by the examination institution of the examination area through the online examination of the candidates' names, photos and other information. Teacher qualification certification policy should consult the teacher qualification certification institutions in each city (district).
(3) Candidates should fill in personal basic information truthfully and accurately, and bear full responsibility for the authenticity of personal information and materials provided. If the candidate information is incorrectly filled in or the information provided is not true, which affects subsequent examinations or the qualification of the teacher, he shall be responsible for it.
(4) Personnel whose teacher qualifications have been revoked shall not register for the teacher qualification examination within 5 years; those who have been deprived of their political rights or are intentionally committing crimes and are subject to criminal punishment of a term of imprisonment or more shall not be registered for the teacher qualification examination.
In accordance with the "Implementation Rules for the Interim Measures for the Qualification Examination of Primary and Middle School Teachers in Shaanxi Province" and "Secretary of the Secretary General of the Taiwan Work Office of the General Office of the Ministry of Education of the Communist Party of China Central Committee of the Taiwan Affairs Office The Notice on Qualification-related Issues (Teacher's Office  No. 1) stipulates that those who meet the following conditions can register for the Shaanxi Provincial Teacher Qualification Examination:
(I) Status requirements:
1. Applicants with the nationality of the People's Republic of China, applicants with household registration or residence permits in Shaanxi Province, and full-time ordinary college students in Shaanxi (third-year and above students and graduate students).
2. Residents of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan who study, work and live in the inland (mainland), who abide by the Constitution of the People's Republic of China and the law and support the leadership of the Communist Party of China, can apply to participate in the qualification examination for teachers in elementary and secondary schools according to the principle of voluntariness.
(2) Moral conditions: abide by the Constitution and laws, love education, and have good moral character;
(3) Physical conditions: physical and mental health, meeting the medical examination standards of teachers applying for qualifications in Shaanxi Province, the year of the examination did not reach the national legal retirement age;
(4) Educational requirements:
1. To apply for the qualifications of kindergarten and elementary school teachers, they must have a college education of National Education University or above;
2. To apply for teacher qualifications in secondary schools (including junior high schools, senior high schools, and secondary vocational schools, the same below), they must have a bachelor's degree or above from the National Education University;
3. To apply for the qualification of internship instructor of secondary vocational school, they should have a college education of National Education University or above, and have the equivalent of assistant engineer and above professional technical titles or intermediate and above workers' technical level.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.
|Recent exams||registration time||Exam announcement|