， 中公军考网提供：2019年大学毕业生士兵提干对象应符合下列基本条件，供各位战友参考。 In 2020, the graduated soldiers 'promotion target should meet the following basic conditions, which has not yet been announced , provided by the Chinese Public Army Examination Network : The graduated soldiers' promotion target in 2019 should meet the following basic conditions for your reference. ，与各位考生一同备考！ Welcome to join the 2020 Soldiers Promotion Team and prepare for the exam with you!
1. Basic qualities. He is a firm member of the Chinese Communist Party or an activist of the Chinese Communist Party with a firm political stance, sound military quality, solid cultural foundation, and potential for development.
2. Educational requirements. Those who graduated from undergraduate colleges mainly took part in the unified examination for admissions of general colleges and universities in the country. They were firstly and secondly admitted by the admissions office of the province (autonomous regions, municipalities, and the same below) and obtained full-time undergraduate degrees and bachelor's degrees ( (Including those enrolled in the school year of graduation, who have obtained academic qualifications and degrees during service); or can participate in the unified national college entrance examination, and the third batch of undergraduate admissions of the Provincial Admissions Office, obtain full-time undergraduate degrees and bachelor's degrees (hereinafter referred to as three) And particularly outstanding graduates during service.
3. Professional requirements. Male college graduate soldiers are not limited to recommending majors. Female university graduate soldiers are recommended mainly for science and engineering, accounting, auditing, financial management, clinical medicine, pharmacy, and biomedical engineering. Among them, female college student soldiers who are enrolled in non-technical majors, engaged in communications majors, and those who have achieved a good score in the subject of communications majors can be included in the selection of communications majors.
4. Enlisted time. ， 入伍1年半以上 (服役期间取得学历和学位的应当入伍2年以上)，且在推荐的旅(团)级单位工作半年以上。 As of June 30 , enlisted in the army for more than one and a half years (those who have obtained academic qualifications and degrees during service should enlist in the army for more than two years), and have worked in the recommended brigade (group) level unit for more than half a year.
5. Realistic performance. Being rated as an outstanding soldier or an advanced individual by a brigade (group) or higher unit; those who have graduated from three books should also be the monitor (deputy monitor), or be awarded a third-class or higher award, or be united by the brigade (group) or higher Rated as a military training pacesetter.
6. Age requirements. 。 The undergraduate degree should not exceed 26 years of age . Among them, those who have received second-class or higher rewards and who are regarded as important models by military-level or above units are recognized as heroes. Those who are stationed in ethnic minority settlements in hard and remote areas of three or more countries and are ethnic minorities can be relaxed by 1 year. .
7. Physical and mental. Physical and mental health meets the medical examination and psychological test standards for recruiting students in military academies.
Recommended reading materials:
|" China Public Army Exam " WeChat Public Account||2020 Soldiers Promote Exchange Group|