Recently, Jinan traffic police carried out the "Air Police No. 2019-10" operation throughout the city, and strictly investigated illegal acts such as impolite zebra crossings, driving, cycling, and using mobile phones, and illegally occupying emergency lanes on highways.
"Air Police No. 2019-10" will be the focus of the crackdown on those who have obstructed safe driving when driving two or three-wheeled motorcycles, and those who hold non-motorized vehicles (calling and playing mobile phones while riding). According to the unified deployment of the detachment, since October 12th, the city brigade has carried out the "Air Police 2019-10" operation around the intersection order management. The main investigations and violations include driving mobile phones and cycling mobile phones.
Hot test questions:
Recently, Jinan traffic police carried out the "Air Police No. 2019-10" operation within the city, and strictly investigated the behavior of driving, cycling and playing with mobile phones. What do you think of it?
1. Analysis of the purpose and significance of the policy
(1) With the popularity of smart phones, people are increasingly relying on mobile phones. There are many people walking and watching mobile phones on the street, driving and cycling. Everyone is responsible for traffic safety. The threat posed by mobile phones to traffic safety is growing. The traffic police detachment of the Jinan Public Security Bureau has launched a special operation. It is very necessary to regulate cycling to see mobile phones.
(2) Rectifying the "low-headed tribe" of cycling is not punished for punishment, but fundamentally, it is for the safety of the cyclist. Just as "driving without drinking and drinking without driving", it is through strict law enforcement again and again that this has made it a consensus. If there is no follow-up by law enforcement, just staying at the appeal level, then you can only watch mobile phones become security killers.
(3) "Low-heads" face more and more potential risks in social security. If the traffic driver is also a low-profile group, the accident probability will increase sharply. Some investigations have shown that when a driver sends a text message while driving, the probability of a car accident is 23 times that during normal driving, and a telephone call is 2.8 times. In this way, the incidence of traffic accidents can be greatly reduced, hidden safety risks can be reduced, and a good traffic order can be created.
(1) In the case of two or three-wheeled motorcycles, electric bicycles and other models with difficult video fixing evidence, even if the video was captured at that time, the parties and cars may not be found at a later stage, and there is a case of missing fish;
(2) For illegal behaviors of non-motorized cyclists, the staff will promptly notify the police to investigate and punish the offenders when they are caught online. This is carried out throughout the city, and a large number of police forces will inevitably be needed. There may be insufficient staffing, making policy implementation difficult.
(3) Such a policy can indeed change people's behavior, but it cannot change people's consciousness. Such problems may still exist in invisible places.
3. Propose solutions
Human life is only once, and everyone is responsible for their own lives and the lives of others. The significance of strict traffic management is also here. For cycling heads, we cannot stop at reminding that we must have serious management measures.
(1) Strictly implement policies. Through the city's various publicity means such as radio, television, banner, let the citizens know. Install cameras on major traffic arteries and strictly deploy police forces to ensure that offenders get the punishment they deserve.
(2) Focus on safety education. Various industries such as schools, government agencies, and enterprises focus on safety education activities. Through publicity sessions and role-playing, the public is made aware of the importance of safe travel.
(3) Do a good job of publicity. On public display screens and TV stations in the city's major squares, public service advertisements or videos of potential safety hazards caused by cycling and playing with mobile phones are put in place to make everyone aware of the seriousness of the problem, and to comply with traffic regulations and travel safely.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.