General Secretary Xi Jinping met with representatives of the participants of the Chang'e-4 mission during the Lunar Exploration Project's Chang'e-4 mission to celebrate the success of the Chang'e-4 mission. General Secretary Xi emphasized that the great cause begins with dreams, is based on innovation, and is achieved through hard work. The important speech made by General Secretary Xi Jinping not only provided a fundamental guide for China to realize the dream of aerospace power, but also provided an action guide for us to advance the development of various undertakings.
"We are all working hard, we are all dreamers"
--- General Secretary Xi Jinping's New Year's Message in 2019
"Catch innovation is development, and innovation is the future. If you do not innovate, you will lag behind, and if innovation is slow, you will lag behind."
--- General Secretary Xi Jinping stressed on the afternoon of July 17, 2015 in Changchun that some provincial party committees were in charge
Three, hard work
It is necessary to pass the requirements of "three strictnesses and three facts" throughout the entire reform process, and guide the majority of party members and cadres, especially leading cadres, to vigorously carry forward the spirit of seeking truth from facts and seeking truth from facts, understand the reality of reform, plan for reform, and implement reform. The promoters of reform are also the reformers.
--- General Secretary Xi Jinping stressed at the 14th meeting of the Central Leading Group for Comprehensive Deepening Reform on July 1, 2015
[Simulation test questions]
2019 is the 70th anniversary of the founding of New China. Shenzhou Feitian, Chang'e on a monthly basis, Changlong entering the water, offshore drilling, high-speed rail speeding, Tianhe operation, Tuyu won the Nobel Prize ... China has made great achievements in such important fields as aerospace, medicine, biology, and information. Behind these great causes is a great spirit. Excuse me, what mental factors do you think are the reasons why China has achieved these great causes?
1. Concluding remarks: The great achievements that New China has achieved are truly ancient. The achievements of the 70 years cannot be separated from the continuous insistence and exploration of the road of socialism with Chinese characteristics, nor can they be separated from the past and forge ahead of the generations of Chinese children. There are many reasons for the great cause. I very much agree with General Secretary Xi's total on this, that is, the great cause begins with dreams, is based on innovation, and is achieved through hard work.
2. Explain the importance of dreams, innovation and hard work separately
(1) Great business starts with dreams. General Secretary Xi emphasized that "We are all working hard, we are all dreamers." Dreams are a source of vitality. With dreams, we provide goals and directions for our life and career development. It was with the dream of "High Gorge out of Pinghu" that the great Three Gorges project was advanced. It is also under the fierceness of "Chang'e Flying" that generations of astronauts can maintain their passion and continuously pursue the Chinese nation's space dream. From standing up, getting rich, and getting stronger, countless growing dreams and the limping of the times, inspiring all Chinese children to overcome difficulties, surpass themselves, and work tirelessly to achieve the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation.
(2) Great causes are all based on innovation. General Secretary Xi once pointed out, "Catch innovation is to grasp development, and seek innovation is to seek the future. If you do not innovate, you will lag behind, and if innovation is slow, you will lag behind." Innovation is the soul of national progress and an accelerator for the development of the cause. China's great achievements are inseparable from constant theoretical, institutional, and technological innovation. Theoretical innovation based on practice has formed important theoretical achievements such as Mao Zedong Thought, Deng Xiaoping Theory, the important thinking of the "Three Represents," the concept of scientific development, and Xi Jinping's thought of socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, which has guided the Chinese nation to achieve prosperity from standing up to prosperity. A great leap to get up and get stronger. It is precisely because of actively promoting institutional innovation, comprehensively deepening the reform of the political, economic, social, cultural, and scientific and technological systems, and continuously emancipating and developing social productive forces. The innovation and vitality of the whole society is rushing forward. It is precisely because of the active promotion of scientific and technological innovation that a series of important Scientific and technological achievements, "Mozi" take off, "Beidou" navigation, "Chang'e" moon exploration, "Liaolong" submarine ... China's scientific and technological strength is constantly increasing.
(3) Great cause is accomplished. General Secretary Xi particularly emphasized the spirit of hard work, especially the leading cadres who are required to be both the promoters of reform and the practitioners of reform. To turn dreams into results, we must do hard work. Only through constant exploration and continuous breakthroughs can we realize the difficult progress of the cause. The world-famous aerospace project has condensed the efforts and command of hundreds of units, tens of thousands of scientific researchers, and PLA commanders and combatants. The world's leading high-speed rail technology is even more courageous to learn lessons from failures and setbacks, and boldly promote it, so that China's high-speed rail can become a Chinese business card shining the world. The new era is an era of struggle. Everyone needs to take steps one step at a time, one stick after another, to move forward and work hard.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.