Recently, 20 teachers introduced from a senior middle school in Shenzhen have master's degree or above, 19 graduated from Tsinghua University and Peking University, 13 of them have consecutively studied in North and Central China. The almost uniform Tsinghua Peking University graduate lineup makes “Shenzhen Teacher Recruitment” once again a hot search term on the Internet.
May I ask if high-quality talents can support the sky of basic education?
Hot test questions:
As we entered Japan, a senior high school in Shenzhen released a list of candidates for the new year, and almost all of them are high-caliber and high-quality talents, and some of them are graduates of Tsinghua Peking University; previously, another district in Shenzhen also hired high-paying employees There are also some high-education talents in famous schools. What do you think of the introduction of this education and graduates from prestigious schools for basic education?
First, summarize the topic and give evaluation
In order to strengthen basic education, it is indeed necessary to raise the entry barriers for applicants' qualifications and graduate colleges in the recruitment of teachers. But for recruitment schools and even education departments, they should consider actual teaching ability while increasing recruitment requirements.
2. Combining reality with analysis
1. In recent years, in order to further enhance and improve the quality of teaching staff and improve the quality of teaching, in some economically developed regions and cities, schools have recruited targeted candidates who are very well-known colleges and high-educated graduates, a large number of high-educated Graduates from prestigious schools have taken up basic education positions.
2. This approach not only attracts a large number of young and excellent talents for primary and secondary school education, but also incorporates fresh blood into the teaching team, which is conducive to the echelon construction of school talents, and it is more convenient to apply some new educational ideas to daily life. Go to teaching.
Although recruiting graduates has advantages in education, education, and ability. But after all, it is still just out of school. The newcomers may still have some inadequate teaching ability in terms of teaching experience, especially there is no way to compare with some old teachers. If these newcomers are blindly flooded, daily teaching will inevitably affect normal teaching. The development and progress of students will also affect students' normal acceptance of knowledge, and even more serious will cause students.
1. Pay attention to professionalism while introducing staff. In the process of personnel recruitment, while considering learning and prestigious schools, more attention should be paid to the professionalism of recruiters, mainly in normal colleges.
2. Strengthen the training of newcomers' teaching ability. For newly recruited personnel, unified professional teaching ability training is required. Some front-line teachers can be designated as guidance teachers to implement the old and new, and help newcomers improve their teaching ability.
3. Specify targeted growth plans for newcomers. While carrying out daily training, it is still necessary to combine the professional situation of the newcomers with the teaching style and characteristics, so as to assign some targeted growth plans to the teachers to better help the new teachers grow.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.