Many candidates think that since it is an interview, then you must pass the written test and prepare again, then you are wrong. There are many interview skills that everyone can develop from today and from now on. In the end, these answers have all the skills What is it, and listen to the editor of the education of the Chinese government for the candidates one by one.
I. Improving language appeal
In the interview , any of our thoughts and thoughts need to be output to the examiner through our language, and everyone knows that the same content or even a word that is not bad, different people say will give everyone a completely different feeling And experience, so the appeal of the language itself is especially important.
1. Improve the intimacy. We will all become public officials of the country in the future, representing not only ourselves, but also the image of the entire government and even the country, so everyone does not want to see a "cold", "emotional" candidate, and they do not want to listen To the "mechanized" answer language; what the examiner wants to see is the candidate who can show his feelings and let him know you better. Candidates are advised to listen to more programs like readers or keynote competitions to improve the intimacy of their language, and even try different ways of speaking by themselves, so that family and friends can make some suggestions.
2. Ensure smoothness. Many candidates have their own ideas on some topics, but they are stuck in the process of elaboration. As a result, the examiner has no way to clearly understand the ideas that the candidates want to convey. Missing or missing some highlights leads to the final score. low. Therefore, it is suggested that candidates should read some government articles or news and comments every day after the written test preparation and written test are finished, and even some good articles can be read repeatedly to find the sense of language and improve fluency.
3. Remove spoken language. Many candidates' oral language in daily communication will be unconsciously brought into the interview questions, such as "um", "ah", "amount", "then", "is", "this", "that "," One "," such one ", etc., but many candidates are unconsciously speaking and it is difficult for them to hear these spoken words repeatedly in their own language. Therefore, candidates are advised to listen to the WeChat sent to others for more than 40 seconds The language bar that appears three or more times within 40 seconds to 60 seconds can be regarded as spoken language. In the future daily communication, we must actively correct and correct it from now on.
Enhance content richness
The attractiveness of the language itself can make the audience, that is, the examiners in the future, more willing to listen to the language of your answers. Of course, if you want to get excellent results in the interview field, the core is still relying on everyone's excellent answer content.
1. Reduce spoken language: Some candidates often use languages such as "what", "like" and "what" in their daily communication, resulting in these spoken language often appearing in interview answers, and occasionally, However, if it occurs frequently, everyone needs to change these spoken words as much as possible, not talking at all or replacing it with "wait".
2. The logic is clear: I believe that everyone can find out in the daily accumulation that government announcements and government officials' speeches etc. present every point in a clear and orderly manner, which is very clear to read. Since everyone is a staff member at all levels of government in the future, I also hope that everyone can maintain logical clarity in the interview. Begin practicing today when you communicate with others; in future answers, in addition to external logical word constraints, you must also ensure internal logical progression. For example, when analyzing the meaning of a person ’s positive behavior, talk about The positive role of the actor himself rises step by step to the level of positive energy of society.
3. The sublimation of language itself: The national examination announcement this time pays more attention to the political literacy of candidates, and everyone ’s political literacy is usually weak and not profound in the answers. Therefore, I suggest that you read "Xi Jinping's New Era with Chinese Characteristics Articles and books such as "Ideology of Thought" further sublimate your own language, such as subliming the self-confidence of the road, theoretical self-confidence, institutional self-confidence, and cultural self-confidence that have been talked about previously. Combining the road is the way to achieve socialism with Chinese characteristics, and the theoretical system is action. Guidelines, systems are the fundamental guarantee, and culture is the spiritual force. Although it seems to be just a few words of sublimation, it is a qualitative leap for the sublimation of everyone's content. For another example, it can be combined with the 19th Central Committee of the Communist Party of China. The "Fei Lai Feng", "Violet", "Niu Lan Guan Cat" and "Dyke of the Rule of Law" cited by General Secretary Xi Jinping in the four plenary meetings improved the quality of the candidates' content.
The above are some of the answering tips shared by CPG Education for candidates, and we will continue to share more with you later, so please stay tuned.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.