A few days ago, the Sixth World Internet Conference hosted by the National Internet Information Office and the Zhejiang Provincial Government was held in Wuzhen, and e-sports once again became the focus of attention. During the period, the e-sports chapter of the China Internet Service Industry Association participated in the "e-sports China New Economy" forum as a guide unit. At the same time, the e-sports chapter also organized its member units, including companies from Perfect World, 360, Hero Interactive Entertainment, and many well-known e-sports experts from home and abroad, to take stock of the hot industry phenomena in 2019, and discuss the new e-sports economy, new Model, personnel training, and globalization.
A few days ago, the Sixth World Internet Conference hosted by the National Internet Information Office and the Zhejiang Provincial Government was held in Wuzhen. The E-Sports Branch of the China Internet Service Industry Association participated in the "e-sports China New Economy" forum as a guide unit, allowing e-sports Become the focus again. What do you think of it?
Summarize and refine topics and give comments:
In recent years, e-sports has been selected for the Asian Games project, and many universities have opened e-sports majors. Events such as e-sports have emerged again and again in our vision. And with the government's further participation in guiding the future planning and development of the e-sports industry, I believe that e-sports will also meet the reform of the tertiary industry to gain its own spring.
Combining reality with analysis of positive meanings:
1. Government support can guide the industry to grow. According to broad terms, 1999 was the first year of Chinese e-sports, so this means that the e-sports industry has only developed in China for just 20 years. And compared to South Korea and the United States, where the e-sports industry is developed, China's e-sports industry in the early years has been arguably a wild road that has not been supported by government management and relies on interested people to figure it out. With the implementation of individual policies, we are gratifying to see that many large domestic and foreign enterprises such as Mercedes-Benz, Suning Tesco, Li Ning have begun to invest in the e-sports industry, which will definitely create unlimited development of the e-sports industry in China. may.
2. Government propaganda can correct the name of the e-sports industry. Speaking of e-sports, what do we think of? I believe that different ages will inevitably give different answers. Even when some people came home and talked with their parents about "world champions" and "gloring glory for the country," they got answers that "do not do their jobs" and "delayed in learning." Therefore, I believe that with the establishment of the national team and the 2018 Asian Games e-sports scored two gold and one silver for China, we will certainly be able to wait until the official "mouth" to make the e-sports recognized by the whole society. That day.
3. Government supervision can regulate the reasonable growth of e-sports. In 2016, with the National Development and Reform Commission's explicit proposal to "encourage the development of e-sports events and e-sports projects", taking advantage of the rise of the live broadcast industry, China's e-sports has ushered in a year of development and a large number of practitioners and investors have poured in. . However, after the "first taste of sweetness" in the e-sports industry, it seems to be a bit of a "memory": problems such as broken capital chains, misbehavior of employees, and wage arrears of business owners need to be urgently resolved. Therefore, the emergence of support policies will inevitably be accompanied by an iron-handed policy, which ensures that the e-sports industry can move in the right direction and not take the wrong way.
1. However, although many colleges and universities in China have established e-sports majors, they are mostly concentrated in some junior colleges; and there is still no unified teaching materials, and the cost of schooling is relatively high. What is more important is that this kind of "burning money" "The industry currently has very limited employment in cities below the second tier. The question of where a large number of graduates should go is a matter we must face directly.
2. On the other hand, the two game version suspensions in 2018 and 2019, the eight departments including the Ministry of Education issued the "Implementation Plan for Comprehensive Prevention and Control of Children and Adolescent Myopia" and the latest "On the Prevention of Minors" issued on November 5. The Notice of Addiction to Online Games urges the transformation of the e-sports industry and the government's active upgrade of the management of the e-sports industry.
1. Game manufacturers should target more consumer groups, not children who lack self-control and discrimination. On this basis, actively create products with novel forms and healthy content. At the same time, when introducing foreign games, we must also fully comply with the regulations of the department and rationalize the layout according to the needs of the domestic market.
2. Standardize e-sports majors, introduce standardized disciplines, theoretical systems, teaching materials, etc .; try various forms of education models such as full-time education, on-the-job education, and continuing education to provide successors to the Chinese e-sports national team and major clubs and enterprises. Strength to give them the opportunity to continue to win glory for their country on the international stage.
3. Recognize that the e-sports industry is still in a rough growth stage in China, and do not let go of it blindly, so that supervision and support complement each other; and actively try to use the TV broadcast method to accelerate the integration of e-sports live broadcast into mainstream media and gain more from society Recognize that the 78th sports event identified in China reflects the spirit of sports and exerts economic value.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.