[Simulation test questions]
Nowadays, young people will face pressure from all aspects of work and life, such as difficulties in employment, buying a car, and buying a house, resulting in no passion in life and work. What do you think about this?
[Chinese public reference analysis]
1. Show attitude:
General Secretary Jinping said that young people must have ideals, skills and responsibilities. Only the country can have hope and the nation can have a future. Young people who have lost their ideals and lost their longing for life will make young people languish and decadent, and lose the meaning of life. The pressures of life are great, but young people, as the main force in this society, must actively face up to life and work.
2.Analyze the hazards:
(1) Negative life attitudes are not conducive to the growth of young people, and they have lost their beautiful expectations of living and have an impact on their personal development in the future;
(2) No passion for life, negative passion for work, even negative impact on society, affect social atmosphere, and spread negative energy.
3. Analysis of reasons:
(1) There is a problem in the mentality, there is a problem with the employment concept, the hands are high and the eyes are low, so high and far-reaching. Many college students, graduate students and even doctoral students feel that they have a degree and are dismissive of seemingly ordinary work. They always want to raise their hands. Big project
(2) Lack of a positive attitude towards life, feel that many things are indifferent and easy to give up;
(3) With the development of the society, the requirements of various units for employment are getting higher and higher, but young people lack experience, work capacity is not strong, and can not adapt to changes in social needs;
(4) Many talented people, fierce competition, high pressure and pressure on house prices, many young people will choose to escape;
(5) Excessive consumption, the cost of living increases, beyond the scope of commitment. Social competition is fierce, work intensity is high, and income is low. The global economic development trend is low, employment opportunities have decreased, and even large numbers of layoffs have occurred.
4. Propose countermeasures:
(1) For young people, it is necessary to strengthen guidance, explain the correct concept of employment and career selection, guide a positive outlook on life, start with small things, start with basic work, and perform well. Every job needs to be respected. Face life with a positive attitude;
(2) To strengthen independent learning, we need to continuously improve our ability, meet the needs of the market, pay attention to the improvement of professional ability, and establish the concept of lifelong learning;
(3) Strengthen system construction and stabilize employment environment; implement new policies on education, medical care, pensions, and housing. Deepen reform, promote economic transformation and upgrading, give young people more and better development opportunities, and optimize the environment. Increase national financial investment.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.