I. Open Recruitment Plan
For details, please refer to the “Position of Public-Recruited Staff in Public Institutions in Baotou City in 2019” (see attachment). According to the requirements of the autonomous region, a certain percentage of posts were set up for targeted recruitment of grass-roots project personnel and university students in this public recruitment. Soldiers and Mongolian-Handu graduates.
Recruitment scope and application conditions
(I) Recruitment scope and requirements
1. National Education Series 2020 fresh graduates and previous graduates;
2.has household registration in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region;
3. For detailed education, major, age and position requirements, please refer to the recruitment position table.
(2) Those who do not have a household registration in Inner Mongolia but meet one of the following conditions may apply for the test:
1. Graduates of former Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region who have registered their residence in institutions in or outside the district can also apply for the exam;
2. The household registration or archives are retained by personnel exchange service agencies at all levels in the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region;
3. Graduate students who have obtained a full-time master's degree or above (including fresh graduates of full-time master's degree or above who graduated before the end of July 2020, excluding on-the-job education);
4. The grass-roots "project staff" who have passed the service period in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region and passed the assessment and within the prescribed time limit.
Some hard remote border counties and districts have special requirements for the candidate's household registration.
(Three) service grassroots project students:
According to the relevant national and autonomous region documents, some positions have been recruited for a targeted period of time (minimum service period is 2 years), and they have passed the assessment of service grassroots project staff, grass-roots non-profit service staff, and college student retired soldiers (collectively referred to as "project personnel") ; Some positions targeted recruitment of "Menghan and Hantong" personnel.
1. "Service grassroots projects" refer to: graduates of colleges and universities led by the Organization Department of the Party Committee of the Autonomous Region to hire and work in Gacha Village; the "three branches and one support" plan of colleges and universities led by the Human Resources and Social Security Department of the Autonomous Region; Volunteer service plan for people's livelihood work in graduate communities, SME talent reserve plan for college graduates; special job plan for school teachers in the compulsory education stage of rural pastoral areas led by the Education Department of the Autonomous Region;
2. "Primary public service personnel" refers to: The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the autonomous region and the Employment Bureau of Baotou City lead the recruitment of college graduates from poor families and Mongolian-taught college graduates to enrich urban communities and Sumu (Townships), mainly engaged in labor employment, social security, labor relations coordination and community management and services.
3. "Retired college student soldiers" means: retired soldiers who have obtained full-time colleges or universities in accordance with relevant state regulations.
4. "Mongolian and Chinese" means: people who can speak and can use Mongolian and Chinese characters and proficient in Mongolian and Chinese, apply for the orientation of Mongolian and Chinese, and require candidates to use the Mongolian paper when taking the written test, and use Answer in Mongolian; questions must be answered in Chinese when attending the interview.
(D) Application conditions
1. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
(1) Nationality of the People's Republic of China;
(2) abide by the Constitution and laws of the People's Republic of China;
(3) have good morals;
(4) Have physical conditions adapted to the requirements of the post;
(5) Possesses the professional, professional qualifications, professional skills and special requirements of individual positions required for the job position (see the Recruitment Post Table);
(6) Education qualifications recognized by the state that meet the requirements of the post (foreign students must present a diploma from the National Education Certification Center of the Ministry of Education);
(7) The personnel applying for the recruitment of “service-level project posts” must be service-level project staff who have expired their services and passed the assessment as of the date of registration. As of the registration start date, anyone who has been formally recruited to work in an organization or institution based on the "service grassroots project or retired college student soldiers" orientation can no longer apply for the "service grassroots project or retired college student soldiers" orientation job.
(8) Some special posts may be appropriately relaxed if they are 18 years of age or older, 35 years of age or younger (subject to the post table). The calculation of the age involved in this recruitment ends on December 23, 2019. For example, the age of 35 and below should be born on or after December 23, 1983. The deadline for obtaining other conditions, such as in the Recruitment Post Form, is 1 December 2019.
2. Do not apply for recruitment positions that constitute an avoidance relationship after acceptance.
3. Some candidates require candidates to have basic work experience, please pay attention to candidates.
"Basic work experience" refers to: in the county (city, district), Sumu Township (street office) party and government agencies (participating units), Gacha Village (community) party organization or Gacha Village (resident) committee Working experience in associations, state-owned enterprises and institutions (excluding public institutions) and other economic and social organizations. The experience of working in the army regiment and equivalent units, and the experience of retired soldiers serving in the army can be regarded as grassroots work experience.
Social practice experience that a full-time college, undergraduate, or graduate student participated in while studying at school is not considered work experience.
The definition of grass-roots work experience shall be implemented in accordance with the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security's "Opinions on Defining the Beginning Time of Grass-roots Work Experience in the Examination of Civil Servants" (Human Social Agency issued  No. 59) and other documents.
4. The following persons are not allowed to apply for the exam:
(1) Students, undergraduates, and graduate students of full-time regular colleges and universities (excluding fresh graduates of full-time regular colleges and universities who graduate before the end of July 2020);
(2) On-the-job civil servants, staff of public participation units (including civil servants and staff of public participation units during the probation period), and staff of public institutions during the probation period (listed recruiters);
(3) Civil servants or public institutions have been fired or cancelled for employment for less than 5 years (including staff of public participation units);
(4) Persons who are found to have cheated in the recruitment of civil servants and public institutions and are not allowed to apply for the exam;
(5) persons who have been penalized for crimes and persons who have been expelled from public office;
(6) Active duty soldiers;
(7) Those who are not allowed to apply for employment as required by laws and regulations.
Third, the implementation steps
Recruitment work is divided into ten steps, including the preparation of recruitment plans, the release of recruitment announcements and brochures, online registration, written examinations, qualification review, interviews, physical examinations, assessments, publicity of personnel to be hired, and employment procedures.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.
|Recent exams||registration time||Exam announcement|