考试网为大家整理出福建选调生考情信息，福建选调生报名时间是2019年11月20日8:00起至12月5日24:00 ，考试时间是2020年1月18日 。 In 2020, the announcement of Fujian Province's selection and placement work has been released. In order to facilitate candidates to check the information of Fujian selection and registration time , Fujian selection and examination time , and Fujian registration and registration conditions , the China Public Fujian Selection and Examination Network will sort out the Fujian selection and placement Examination information, Fujian registered transfer candidates from 8:00 on November 20, 2019 to 24:00 on December 5 , the test time is January 18, 2020 .
In order to increase the strength of outstanding young cadres to find reserves, strengthen the source construction of high-quality professional cadre teams, and provide talent support for the construction of new era and new Fujian, according to the relevant provisions of the selection and adjustment work, we are now ready to do a good job in Fujian Province in 2020 as follows.
I. Quotation and scope
In 2020, the province plans to select and adjust 650 candidates, and receive the administrative staffing required for the selection and placement, which shall be coordinated and resolved by all units in the local level or in the administrative blank of the unit.
1. It is planned to select 50 graduates from the full-time regular colleges and universities (hereinafter referred to as colleges and universities) in 2020 who are candidates for the Ph.D.
2. It is planned to select 385 candidates from the Fujian Provincial Sources of Higher Education (see Annex 1) inside and outside the province for bachelor's and master's graduates in 2020, of which: 325 in party and government, 30 in court, and 30 in procuratorate .
3. It is planned to select 215 candidates for party and government from the village officials of Fujian University in 2018. In the selection and adjustment plan, 23 provincial key poverty alleviation and development counties (including: Yongtai, Yunxiao, Lu'an, Pinghe, Jianning, Ninghua, Taining, Qingliu, Mingxi, Shunchang, Pucheng, Guangze, Songxi, Zhenghe, Wuping, Changting, Liancheng, Xiapu, Shouning, Zhou Ning, Zherong, Gutian, Pingnan, the same below) to give preference, that is, to apply for provincial student poverty alleviation and development work in key county counties in the college student village Among the officials, 3 were recruited for each county, for a total of 69.
1. Highlight political standards, adhere to both moral and academic excellence, have a correct political stance and political attitude, resolutely maintain the core position of General Secretary Xi Jinping, resolutely maintain the authority of the Party Central Committee and centralized and unified leadership, and firmly establish the "four consciousnesses" and "four I am self-confident ", consciously practice the core values of socialism, love the party and the country, have ideal ambitions and family feelings, are willing to dedicate to the country and the people, and volunteer to work at the grassroots and hard areas.
2. Have strong organizational coordination, interpersonal communication and language skills. Good character, simple style, observance of discipline and law, honesty and trustworthiness, hardship and hard work, strong sense of organizational discipline, obedience to organizational arrangements.
3. Study hard, have a solid professional foundation, and have good academic performance. Undergraduates must graduate and obtain a bachelor's degree by July 31, 2020, and graduate students must graduate and obtain a corresponding degree by December 31, 2020.
4. Physical and mental health, able to adapt to the working and living environment at the grass-roots level, and the physical condition must meet the national medical examination standards for employment of civil servants.
5. New graduates of colleges and universities must meet the following conditions:
(1) Undergraduates and postgraduates should have been student cadres during university studies.
Undergraduate students from coastal areas (including Fuzhou, Xiamen, Zhangzhou, Quanzhou, Putian, and Pingtan Comprehensive Experimental Zones, the same below) as undergraduate students, serving as party branch secretary, class leader, secretary of the league branch or school-level league committee, and deputy minister of the student union , At least one year at the college (department) level Youth League Committee and the Minister of Student Union; at least two years as a deputy secretary, deputy monitor, deputy secretary of the Youth League branch of the Party branch, or a student cadre at the college (department) level Youth League Committee, student union or above .
Undergraduate students from mountainous areas (including Sanming, Nanping, Longyan, Ningde, and the same below), serving as deputy secretary of the party branch, deputy head, deputy secretary of the league branch or college (department) level youth league committee, student cadre or above Not less than 1 year.
Undergraduate students from 23 key counties in provincial poverty alleviation and development work have served as student cadres at or above the class committee for at least one year.
Master graduate students should be no less than one year's student cadre during the undergraduate or graduate study period.
(2) Above 18 years old, undergraduates must be under 25 years of age (born in November 1994 and later, and so on), master degree students must be under 28 years old, and doctoral students must be under 32 years old.
(3) Selection and transfer of party and government, under the same conditions, focus on graduates majoring in civil engineering, finance, environmental ecology, transportation and water conservancy, marine science, agricultural economics, accounting and auditing. The selection and transfer of courts and procuratorates are limited to graduates of law majors. Among them: coastal students must pass the national judicial examination or unified legal professional qualification examination; students from mountainous areas must pass the national judicial examination or unified legal professional qualification examination under the same conditions. Priority selection.
For the above-mentioned fresh graduates, undergraduate students must take the national unified examination of general colleges or be exempted from the examination according to regulations, and graduate students must be taken the uniform admission examination or exempted from the examination according to regulations. Orientation, training, and self-study examinations, correspondence education, online education, and adult education graduates are not included in the selection.
6. On-the-job college student village officials must perform well during the appointment period, pass the assessment and pass, have a strong grass-roots work ability and a good mass foundation.
For the Communist Party members, outstanding student cadres who have the above conditions, outstanding graduates who have received university-level or higher awards, experience in military service and minority nationalities, and outstanding work performance during their employment, received comprehensive commendations at or above the county level, or have made major contributions. The village official of the on-the-job university students will be given priority in selection under the same conditions.
The old revolutionary areas and the Central Soviet Area shall be given appropriate preference, and outstanding graduates from the old revolutionary areas and central Soviet areas and counties with the above conditions shall be given priority selection under the same conditions.
Anyone who violates laws, disciplines and rules, academic misconduct, and moral and moral issues, has been punished while studying at school or has served in the village, and there are laws and regulations such as the Civil Servant Law that do not allow employment as a civil servant.
Third, the selection process
Adhere to the principles of openness, equality, competition, and merit, and adopt a combination of individual registration and organization recommendation, examinations and inspections, and carry out selection and adjustment work in accordance with certain procedures.
1. Determine the number of places allocated. The Provincial Party Committee Organization Department, in conjunction with the relevant provincial units, studied and determined the quota arrangements for local and postgraduate transfers in 2020 (see Attachment 2), and issued the number of recommended plans for college-based master-student transfer examinations (see Attachment 3).
2. Registration and qualification review. An announcement on the selection of talents was published on the Fujian Talents Union website (website: www.fjrclh.com). Registration time is from 8:00 on November 20, 2019 to 24:00 on December 5. Eligible graduates must log in to the Fujian Talents Union's "Fujian Province 2020 Selection and Registration Application System" within the prescribed period, register with their ID card numbers, and fill out the "Fujian Province 2020 Selection and Registration Application Form" as required, and Upload a photo of my recent front-faced colorless ID photo (jpg format, under 20kb) at the corresponding location.
Candidates are responsible for the authenticity and completeness of the materials reported. The colleges and universities of the current graduates, and the Party and Group Work Department of the Party Committee of the Pingtan Comprehensive Experimental Area of the District Municipal Party Committee Organization Department of the District Municipal Party Committee Organization Department where the current graduates are located must strictly review.
Volunteer Reporting: There are three types of candidates: party and government, court, and procuratorate. Each candidate is limited to one of them. Undergraduate and graduate students apply in principle according to the place of origin (that is, the place where their hukou is registered when taking the college entrance examination), and doctoral students implement "two-way choice" on the basis of passing the written test, regardless of the place of origin.
Candidates are required to pay a registration fee of 100 yuan according to the provincial civil servants' admission fee standard. For fresh graduates in rural poverty or urban subsistence allowances, individuals can submit a written application when they sign up, review and sign their opinions and seal with the official seal of the Party Committee Organization Department or Student Work Office of the university, and hold a certificate issued by the relevant department after taking the written test. , Go to the main examination room to return the registration fee.
The application process of college graduates in the province: (1) Information on the selection and release. (2) Eligible graduates apply online. (3) The party committee of the university is responsible for the qualification examination in conjunction with the student department. (4) According to the comprehensive quality of the students, the party committee of the university recommends candidates according to the 1:10 ratio of the recommended plan and the appropriate ratio of men and women, and it is determined after the report is submitted to the Provincial Party Committee Organization Department for review. (5) Colleges and universities will publicize the recommended candidates for 5 working days. (6) Candidates who have passed the qualification review and have publicly announced no objections shall be uniformly printed and distributed by the Student Affairs Office of the University, and shall be required to sign and confirm after verification. (7) Before December 25, 2019, all universities should submit the `` Fujian 2020 Selection and Referral Roster '' and the `` Fujian 2020 Selection and Application Form '' (in triplicate each) to the Provincial Party Committee Organization Department cadre team Construction Planning Office. (8) Candidates should pay the registration fee online before January 10, 2020. (9) From January 15 to 18, 2020, the college student work office will print and distribute the admission ticket.
Application procedures for graduates from universities outside the province: (1) Release of information on selection. (2) Eligible graduates apply online. (3) The Provincial Party Committee Organization Department conducts qualification review, and determines the candidates to enter the qualification examination according to the ratio of 1:10 of the recommended plan. (4) Candidates print the application form (in triplicate) directly from the Internet, sign and confirm it after checking for correctness, review and sign the opinions and stamp the official seal of the relevant student work department of the university, and mail it to the EMS express mail before December 25, 2019. Fujian Provincial Party Committee Organization and Cadre Construction Planning Office (Address: No. 76 Hualin Road, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province. Express delivery documents must be marked with the "Fujian Provincial Selection and Registration Application Materials" and the postmark date shall prevail.) (5) The Organization Department of the Provincial Party Committee reviews the qualifications of candidates according to the received application form. (6) Candidates who have passed the qualification review shall pay the registration fee online before January 10, 2020. (7) From January 15 to 18, 2020, candidates will print their admission tickets directly from the Internet.
The application process for village officials of postgraduate students in 2018: (1) Release selection information. (2) Eligible candidates apply for online registration (can also report the targeted recruitment and selection of key counties in the district-level and provincial-level poverty reduction and development work). (3) Recommended by the organization department of the county (city, district) Party committee, and reported to the Party and Mass Work Department of the Party Working Committee of the Party Committee of the Hepingtan Comprehensive Experimental Zone for the establishment of the district organization department. (4) Before December 20, 2019, candidates who have entered the qualification examination can print the application form (in triplicate) directly from the Internet, sign and confirm it after verification, and submit it for review by level. (5) The Party and Group Working Department of the Party Working Group of the Hepingtan Comprehensive Experimental Zone of the Organizing Department of each district and municipal Party committee will include the `` Fujian Provincial 2020 Selection and Proposal Roster '' and the `` Fujian Provincial Selection and Application for 2020 '' Forms (in triplicate each) are submitted to the Provincial Party Committee Organization and Cadre Construction Planning Office. (6) Candidates who have passed the qualification review shall pay the registration fee online before January 10, 2020. (7) From January 15 to 18, 2020, candidates will print their admission tickets directly from the Internet.
Candidates must keep in mind the password of the registration system account in order to query information such as test qualifications, test scores, candidates, medical examination results and employment notice in the future. Application forms, admission tickets, and applications for reduced fees must be printed on A4 copy paper and kept clean and tidy.
3. Organize examinations uniformly. On the afternoon of January 18, 2020 (Saturday), a candidate qualification test will be conducted at Fuzhou University (Cishan Campus). The undergraduate and postgraduate examination subjects are "Administrative Vocational Ability Test" and "Applying". The test time is 2: 00-5: 10 pm, of which 2: 00-3: 30 is the "Administrative Vocational Ability Test" exam, 3: 30—5: 10 is the Examination Exam (among which, examination papers are issued from 3:30 to 3:40). The subject of the doctoral degree examination is "Approach", and the examination time is 2: 00-5: 10 pm.
The examination is organized and implemented strictly in accordance with the relevant regulations for the recruitment of national civil servants. No examination guidance book is designated, and no organization is organized or commissioned to hold examination guidance training courses. Candidates must take their ID cards and admission tickets to participate in the exam on time and strictly observe the discipline of the examination room. Any disciplinary violations will be dealt with seriously according to relevant regulations, and the latest graduates will be notified of the Party Committee Organization Department and Student Work Office of the college where the fresh graduates are located, the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee of the district where the graduate student village officer is located, or the Party Working Group of the Pingtan Comprehensive Experimental District Party Working Committee. unit.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.