已经发布，12月19日起报名， 中公乡镇公务员考试网整理了2020年浙江省公务员考试公告相关信息，供广大考生参考!了解更多考试信息请点击查看乡镇公务员考试公告 、 乡镇公务员考试新闻 、 乡镇公务员报考指导 [Introduction] The 2020 Zhejiang township civil servant announcement has been released. Registration will start on December 19. The Zhonggong Township Civil Servant Examination Network has compiled the 2020 Zhejiang Province civil servant examination announcement related information for the reference of candidates! For more exam information, please click here Examination announcements , township civil servant examination news , township civil servant registration guidance
In order to meet the needs of government officials at all levels in the province to supplement civil servants (including staff of government agencies managed with reference to the Civil Servant Law, the same below), according to the relevant provisions of the Civil Servant Law and the Implementation Measures for the Employment of Civil Servants in Zhejiang Province (Trial), the Provincial Civil Service Bureau Organize the implementation of the civil servants of the provincial and government agencies at all levels in the year 2020 in the examination and recruitment of first-level chiefs and staff members. The related matters are announced as follows:
I. Enrollment Plan
In 2020, the province's government agencies at all levels plan to recruit 4,831 civil servants (including 37 in short positions and 27 special police officers), of which: 30 provincial government agencies and 454 provincial public security and judicial administration agencies; There were 440 applicants for government agencies; 2965 applicants for county (city, district) agencies; and 942 applicants for township (street) agencies.
Specific enrollment units, positions, number of people and eligibility requirements can be found on the following websites from December 13, 2019:
Zhejiang Organization Work Network (www.zjzzgz.gov.cn)
Zhejiang Personnel Examination Network (www.zjks.com)
Zhejiang Province civil servant examination recruitment system (gwy.zjks.com)
Those who apply for the establishment of the following levels of districts and cities can log in to the following websites from December 16, 2019 to make enquiries:
West Lake Pioneer Network (www.hzzhdj.cn)
Ningbo Party Construction Network (web.nbdj.gov.cn)
Wenzhou Party Construction Network (www.wzdj.gov.cn)
Jiaxing Exam Training Network (www.jxkp.com)
Huzhou Organization Work Network (zzb.huzhou.gov.cn)
Shaoxing Party Construction Network (www.sxdj.gov.cn)
Jinhua Talent Network (www.jhrcsc.com)
Quzhou Party Construction Network (www.qzdj.gov.cn)
Zhoushan Islands New Area Party Construction Network (www.zsdj.gov.cn)
Taizhou Party Construction Network (www.tzsdj.gov.cn)
Lishui Pioneer Network (www.lsxfw.cn)
Second, the scope, objects and conditions of admission
(I) Scope and Object of Admission
1. Provincial authorities are recruiting candidates: those with a bachelor's degree or above and a corresponding degree.
2. Those who meet one of the following conditions may apply for provincial units:
(1) Persons with bachelor degree or above;
(2) College degree holders of Zhejiang province students or household registration (subject to the place of residence on December 19, 2019). The place of origin of students refers to the place where the hukou is registered at the time of college entrance examination.
3. Provincial government agencies and provincial-level units recruit service-oriented grass-roots project personnel for:
(1) Participate in the "selection and employment of graduates from villages (community) colleges and universities" (hereinafter referred to as college students "village officials") project service in the province for more than 2 years, and annual assessment of qualified personnel over the years.
(2) Participated in the "University Volunteer Service Western Plan" and the "University Volunteer Service for Mountain, Island, and Remote Area Plan" (originally the "University Volunteer Service for Underdeveloped Area Plan") selected by the Central Committee of the League (hereinafter referred to as "two Plan ") who have completed their service period, have been qualified for more than one year, and have more than 2 years of work experience at the grassroots level.
After the above (1) (2) personnel leave the service post, the period for enjoying the orientation examination policy is 5 years. If they are no longer in the service post in 2015, the period is 2016-2020, and so on.
(3) Retired soldiers of full-time ordinary college graduates from Zhejiang province who have served in the army for more than 5 years, or who have been registered as household students.
Retired soldiers of full-time ordinary college graduates refer to: those who have joined the army after graduating from a full-time ordinary college or higher and have retired; they have been recruited by full-time ordinary colleges or served in the army during their enrollment, and continue to study and obtain a college-level graduate after retirement. Certificate of Personnel.
4. The enrollment targets for personnel serving basic-level projects in district-level and city-level organs shall be implemented with reference to provincial-level organs and provincial-owned units, and shall be specifically announced by the municipalities.
5. The county-level government agencies are recruited for service-oriented grass-roots project personnel: those who have participated in the "Village Officer" project service of college students in our province for 2 years, who have been qualified for more than one year, and are still on the job; participate in the "Village Officer" project service of university students Those who have completed two employment periods and have passed the annual assessment in the past years are all qualified or above, and have left the post for less than 3 years. Specific announcements made clear.
6. Township organs are recruited into "Position 1" and "Position 2" for outstanding village cadres. "Position 1" is for college students "village officials", and the scope and object is the same as that of county-level government agencies for service-level grass-roots project personnel; "Position 2" is for village cadres with the status of "village officer" for non-university students. The scope and object are: counties ( In the administrative area of the city, the elected village party organizations and village committees (hereinafter referred to as the "two village committees") have been in office for two consecutive years or three or more consecutive members of the village "two committees" have served for three consecutive years. Personnel (If you meet the scope and object of the "Position 1", you cannot apply for "Position 2"). Since 2018, due to the administrative village's withdrawal and no longer holding the position of the "two committees" of the village, the village cadres who have actually performed the duties of the "two committees" of the village in the transitional village team are included in the scope of the current village "two committees" . Among them, those formerly serving as the "two committees" of the village are included in the current village "two committees". Those who serve as village cadres while studying in a full-time school are not counted as incumbent hours. Specific announcements made clear.
Township (street) organs will determine the scope and target of civil servants for outstanding community cadres by announcements in various places.
Township (street) organs recruit and approve full-time people's armed cadres and their targets are: retired soldiers and graduates of the People's Armed College who are full-time ordinary college graduates who have students in the district and have permanent residence in Zhejiang Province.
7. The scope and objects of recruitment for other positions in the organs and units at or below the district / city level shall be made clear by announcements in various places.
(II) Admission conditions
Applicants should meet the following requirements in addition to the basic requirements of the Civil Service Law, the requirements for the employment of civil servants, the qualifications required for applying for positions, and the requirements of the scope and objects of recruitment:
1. Ages 18 to 35 (born between December 20, 1983 and December 25, 2001, the same below), 2020 full-time ordinary college graduates or above (non-employed) graduates aged 18 to 40 (1978 Born between December 20, 2001 and December 25, 2001, the same below).
2. Those who apply for the "Position 2" of outstanding village cadres for the township and village authorities, who are currently serving as the "Two Committees" of the village, are aged 18 to 40, and have a secondary school or high school education recognized by the state. Others are required to be 18 to 35 years old and have a college degree or higher recognized by the state.
3. Those who apply for full-time people's armed cadres in township (street) authorities must be aged 18 to 30 (born between December 20, 1988 and December 25, 2001, the same below).
4. Those who apply for positions of people's police in the courts, procuratorates, public security, forestry, judicial administration and other systems must be 18 to 30 years old. In 2020, full-time ordinary college graduates with a master's degree or above (non-working) should apply for people's police positions, age 18 To 35 years old. Those who apply for positions at provincial public security organs, Zhejiang Police College and Zhejiang Police Officer Vocational College, ages 18 to 35, fresh graduates (non-employed) of master's degree or above from full-time regular colleges and universities in 2020, ages 18 to 40. Those who apply for positions of forensic doctor (prison doctor) in public security organs, prison doctors of the People's Police of the judicial administrative system and psychological correction posts, aged 18 to 35.
Those applying for the positions of the above-mentioned people's police require physical fitness assessments of 10 meters × 4 round-trip runs, vertical jumps, and men's 1,000-meter (800-meter) women's three-level events.
5. To apply for the positions of the Communist Youth League at all levels, the age is 18 to 28 (born between December 20, 1990 and December 25, 2001).
6. Except for some special positions, applicants for provincial government agencies must have more than 2 years of work experience at the grassroots level.
7. Except for some posts in township organs and other special posts, the academic qualification requirements can be relaxed to tertiary education, and the academic qualification requirements for other positions are in principle above bachelor degree. Except for the positions of county-level government agencies and township agencies whose education requirements are "below undergraduate", no degree is required, and in principle, other positions must have a degree corresponding to the education requirements.
Those who apply for legal posts in courts and procuratorates at all levels should have a bachelor's degree or above in an ordinary college. Those applying for the positions of assistant judges and assistant prosecutors must pass the national unified legal professional qualification examination or national judicial examination and obtain a legal professional qualification category A certificate (people who have obtained a category C qualification certificate are limited to applying for the minority autonomous areas); Those who have achieved a passing score in the 2019 National Uniform Legal Professional Qualification Examination can also apply for the test.
For graduates of full-time ordinary colleges and universities in 2020, they must provide the relevant academic qualifications and qualifications required for the position before September 30, 2020. Those who pass the higher education self-study examination and adult higher education qualification examination must obtain a graduation certificate (degree certificate) before the end of February 2020.
Registration, preliminary qualification and payment are made online.
(1) Registration and preliminary qualification examination
Registration time: 9:00 on December 19, 2019-17:00 on December 25, 2019.
Qualification preliminary examination time: 9:00 on December 19, 2019-17:00 on December 28.
Website: gwy.zjks.com (Zhejiang Civil Service Examination Recruitment System).
Candidates should carefully read the commitment letter of integrity, follow the job requirements and online registration system prompts, fill in the relevant information truthfully, accurately, and completely, and upload their recent photos processed using the "photo review processing tool" provided on the official website.
Candidates can inquire about positions with less than 1: 8 or more than 1:80 in the civil service examination and recruitment system in Zhejiang Province. Each person can only apply for one position. After the applicants have selected qualified positions for registration, the recruitment agency will conduct a preliminary qualification review on whether the applicants meet the qualification requirements for the position.
Those who pass the preliminary qualification examination can no longer apply for other positions; those who fail the examination can register again within the registration time and accept the preliminary qualification examination.
Applicants who have a special position for the disabled register their identity and disability certificate information in the Zhejiang Personnel Examination Network Disabled Civil Servant Examination System, and the identity verification will be conducted by the disabled persons' associations at all levels. After passing the review and confirmation, register your personal information and select a job registration. Specific qualifications are announced in the Zhejiang Personnel Examination Network for the examination system for civil servants with disabilities.
(2) Confirmation of payment
Time: 9:00 on December 29, 2019-17:00 on December 31, 2019.
Those who have passed the preliminary qualification examination log on to the Zhejiang Province Civil Servant Examination and Recruitment System to confirm the online payment and check whether it is completed. Failure to confirm payment on time will be considered as abandonment of registration. Those who apply for a special post for the disabled are exempt from the examination fee.
(3) Download and print the admission ticket
Time: 9:00 on February 20, 2020-17:00 on February 23, 2020. Those who have completed the payment confirmation log on to the Zhejiang Civil Service Examination and Recruitment System and download and print the admission ticket on their own.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.