As a public test, the knowledge lies in the accumulation of days, not days. No matter the national exam, civil service exam, public institution exam, transfer exam, etc. are inseparable from the test, so if you want to get the ideal score on the test, remember to do the simulation every day!
1. A school has three interest groups: sports, calligraphy and art. It is known that the students participating in the three interest groups are 25, 24 and 30 respectively. There are 5 people participating in sports and calligraphy interest groups at the same time, 2 people participating in sports and art interest groups at the same time, 4 people participating in calligraphy and art interest groups at the same time, and 1 person participating in these three interest groups at the same time. Q: Total How many people participate in the interest group?
A.74 B.72 C.70 D.69
2. As shown in the figure below, in a triangular pyramid P-ABC, AB = BC = , Flat PAC Plane ABC, PD If AC is at point D, AD = 1, CD = 3, PD = 3, then the volume of the triangular pyramid is:
A.2 B.3 C.4 D.5
3. For a month, there are more days on Wednesday than on Tuesday, and fewer days on Friday than on Friday. The 18th of this month is the week:
A. One B. Two C. Four D. Six
[Reference answer and analysis]
1. [Answer] D. Analysis of the Chinese government: Let A represent calligraphy, B represent sports, C represents art, and draw the Wenshi diagram as follows. The required number is 69.
3. [Answer] D. The analysis of the public: according to the number of days on Wednesday this month is more than Tuesday, and the number of days on Saturday is less than Friday, it can be launched on Wednesday, the first day of the month, 17 days until the 18th, 17 ÷ 7 = 2 …… 3 For Saturday.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.