Test Questions Library: Test Quiz
1. During the execution of the mission, once the "anti-submarine continuous tracking unmanned boat" finds the target of _______, it will use the sonar system to locate and track the target, and at the same time use the sensor technology to carry out the information ________. When approaching the target, the unmanned boat will determine the type of the target submarine through acoustic images, and then transmit the data to the anti-submarine command center. The center will designate the nearest anti-submarine platform to the target sea to destroy the enemy boat.
The most appropriate one to fill in the horizontal line is:
A. Accurate collection of traces
B. Accurate summary of intent
C. Active screening
D. Automatic thread matching
2. When people reach the age of death, everything is nothing. The intense once was only ________, the once flying was only a clear spring, and what accumulated was just a long memory. Some are ________, some are unforgettable.
The most appropriate one to fill in the horizontal lines in order is:
A. The sea has a smile, B. Baiyun Cangguo has changed
C. Clouds and clouds are vaguely dim. D. Mirror flowers and water are flat and flat
3. In the countryside, the old cow and the shepherd boy watch each other. The crop people faced the loess, sowing their life expectancy into the soil of ________, throwing all dreams into the season, together with the crops and the land ________, golden together. In the fresh soil, insert your ten fingers into the soil, take a sip, smell the fragrance of the soil, and then pinch the soil out of the shape you desire. That is the solemn etiquette and magical enjoyment that the farmer has repeated many times. The figure of ________ and the falling sweat beads have also been compiled into a chapter, which makes the story shine more realistically. The real laughter of the villages and farmers, _________ in the deep smiles and rough wine songs.
The most appropriate one to fill in the horizontal lines in order is:
A. Dark Black Onions
B. Guangxi grows thin and sprinkles
C. Wet, lush and plump
D. Heavy growth and solidification
Exam Question Bank: Answer Exam Answer Logic
1. [Answer] A. Analysis by the public: First of all, by looking at the material in general, we can find that the paragraph discusses the process of destroying the enemy boat by the auxiliary command center of the anti-submarine tracking unmanned boat. From a detailed analysis, the work done by the unmanned boat is divided into three steps. The first step is to find the target. The second step is to locate the target, and the third step is to collect information. The second step is to set off the options based on the three steps of context analysis. The first target is found before the option, and the option A is given. It means that the action can leave a noticeable trace. It is suitable to be placed here. The B intention refers to the intention to achieve a certain purpose. It belongs to the target of the action. One step planning. To understand the target further planning requires long observation. The unprecedented occurrence of the word "once" indicates that the time of discovery is not very long, so the word intention is inappropriate and decisively excludes item B; the direction of C refers to the direction of action and is appropriate to be retained; the item D clues are metaphors for things that can be found, clues , No violation, keep; how to locate and track the second blank, and fill the blank to modify the positioning. In the words given, A is accurate and B is accurate to describe the positioning is accurate, but the term D is automatic, and there is no hint in the context of the topic as to whether there is an intelligent automatic positioning function for unmanned boats, which should be excluded; the third How to carry out empty information, mainly distinguishes the term A collection and the term B summary. Collection refers to the acquisition of information from scratch, and aggregation refers to the consolidation and consolidation of information on the basis of existing information. Of the three steps stated in the title, the process performed by the unmanned boat is the process of transmitting the information to the command center after the target is first found and then positioned, so for information, it should be a process from scratch. Here Collection is more appropriate. Exclude summary. Therefore, choose A for this question.
2. [Answer] A. Chinese public analysis: For this logical filling in the blanks, there may be problems in understanding the options for some students. Of course, this is related to the relatively small accumulation of high-frequency words, but this does not mean that we cannot Do it right. By observing the characteristics of the title, we found that the sentence patterns are consistent: "the former ... the former ..., some ... some ..." Then the first unknown blank word should correspond to the following Qingquan song Therefore, we have to fill in the words in addition to the people who want to express the entire passage to the old age, everything is in a peaceful mood without asking, but also as much as possible in line with the author's writing habits, find more and Qingquan a song Similarities, the observation option found that "A smile in the sea" in the A option not only has a similar meaning, but also conforms to the meaning of the entire paragraph. It is even structurally consistent with "Qingquan Yiqu", so you can make this empty As a breakthrough point for us, it is also satisfactory to put Yanyan in the second empty verification, so choose A for this topic.
3. [Answer] A. Chinese public analysis: For this logical fill in the blanks, the meaning of the options is still very simple, there is no problem in understanding. However, for some candidates, they may be faced with the logic of filling in the blanks. I do n’t know which one to start with. We found by observing the characteristics of the questions, the sentence pattern is the same: “With crops and land, ________, golden together”, then unknown spaces The words you fill in should correspond to the golden color in the following text, so in addition to filling the words, we must conform to the meaning of the whole paragraph that the crop grows with the growth of the crop, and it must conform to the author's writing habits as much as possible. To find more similarities with golden color, observe the options and find that the options can be classified into AC type and BD type. The lushness in AC can not only express the growth process of the crops, but also have a more visual sense. The reflected writing style is consistent. I like to use the color characteristics of different stages in the crop growth process to express the meaning of the crop people growing with the growth of the crop. Therefore, the answer can be narrowed to the middle of A and C, and because of the third space, "Shadow" Refers to "old farmer", obviously "healthy" is inappropriate, C is excluded, so choose A for this topic.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.