1. The following historical facts about the Anti-Japanese War period are arranged in the correct order:
①Southern Anhui Incident ②Xi'an Incident ③August 3 Incident ④Lugou Bridge Incident
A.①②③④ B.②④③① C.①③④② D.②③①④
2. Agriculture and land issues have always been important issues of concern to the Chinese government. The following policies on taxation and land are sorted in chronological order. The correct ones are:
A. Two Tax Laws-Modulation of Tenants-One Whip Method-Spreading Ding into Mu
B. Farmers pay rent and interest, and landlords reduce rents and interest rates—farmers have their fields— “Outline of Chinese Land Law” —family joint responsibility system
C. Russian serfdom reform—Lincoln promulgated the “Homestead Law” —the Meiji Restoration in Japan—relying on poor peasants, hired peasants, and joint middle peasants to restrict rich peasants
D. "Book of Pan Sheng"-"Qi Min Yao Shu"-"Book of Agricultural Administration"-"Nong Sang Ji Yao"
3. Choose one of the following literary common sense expressions:
A. The author of The Merchant of Venice, Shakespeare is an outstanding British dramatist and poet
B. Lu Xun has created a distinctive character in his novels such as Hometown, Mr. Fujino, and Kong Yiji.
C. "Yueyang Tower", "Drunk Man Pavilion" and "Little Shitan" are all landscape travel notes
D. The author of "The Thatched House Is Broken by the Autumn Wind" is Li Bai, a poet of the Tang Dynasty
[Reference answer and analysis]
1. [Answer] B. Analysis of the CCP: On December 12, 1936, Zhang Xueliang and Yang Hucheng detained Chiang Kai-shek and launched the Xi'an Incident, also known as the "Double Twelve Incident". On July 7, 1937, the Japanese army in North China bombarded Wanping City and launched the "July 7 Incident". Also known as the "Lugou Bridge Incident"; on August 13, 1937, the Japanese army attacked Shanghai, which was historically called the "August Three Incident"; in January 1941, the Kuomintang army ambushed the New Fourth Army, seized Ye Ting, and created the "Southern Anhui Incident". Based on the time of historical facts, this question is selected as B.
2. [Answer] C. Analysis of the Chinese government: the two tax laws in the middle and late Tang Dynasty, the rent modulation in the Sui Dynasty and the early Tang Dynasty; a whip law was implemented in the Ming Dynasty, the booths were mu into the Qing Dynasty. Therefore, A is wrong; the policy of farmers paying rent and interest, and landlords reducing rents and reducing interest rates during the Anti-Japanese War victory period, farmers have their fields was proposed by the "Common Programme of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference" on September 29, 1949, "China Land Law The "Outline" was promulgated in 1947, and the household responsibility system for contracted household production was implemented after the Third Plenary Session of the Eleventh Central Committee (1978). Therefore, B was wrong; the reform of the Russian serfdom system was also known as the 1861 reform; Lincoln promulgated the "Homestead Law" in 1862, and the Meiji Restoration in Japan took place in 1877. Relying on poor peasants, hired peasants, and united middle peasants, restricting rich peasants was a slogan proposed by China in 1937. Therefore, C is correct; "The Book of Yi Sheng" is the earliest existing agricultural book in China, "The Complete Book of Agricultural Administration" by Jia Sizhen of Northern Wei Dynasty, "Agriculture and Sang Ji Ji" is a Yuan Dynasty book, and "Qi Min Yao Shu" is made by Xu Guangqi of the Ming Dynasty. . So D is wrong.
3. [Answer] A. Cong Ping analysis: William Shakespeare is the most important writer, poet and dramatist in the European Renaissance. The Merchant of Venice is one of his masterpieces. So the A option is correct. "Mr. Fujino" is a memoir prose by Lu Xun, which describes the author's life from Tokyo to Sendai to study medicine. Option B classifies it as a novel and is incorrect, so exclude B. "Yueyang Tower" is written by Fan Zhongyan for rebuilding Yueyang Tower. In response to the request of Teng Zijing, the eunuch of Baling County, on September 15th in the Qing Dynasty of the Northern Song Dynasty (1046), it is generally believed that Fan Zhongyan did not board the Yueyang Tower because of this prose written by Dengzhou, Henan Province. Does not belong to landscape travel, so the C option is excluded. "The Thatched House is Sung by the Autumn Wind" is the work of poet Sheng Du Fu. Item D was also not elected. Therefore, the answer to this question is A.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.