Public basic knowledgeMedical knowledgeClinical nursingTraditional Chinese medicineInterviewing materialsPreventive medicineDifficulty analysisTraditional Chinese medicineStomatologyAnesthesiologyExaminationRehabilitation Medical imagingHealth policies Laws and regulationsMedical psychologyMedical ethics examination experience
In accordance with the "Implementation Plan for Public Recruitment of Health Professional and Technical Personnel in Public Institutions in Hulunbuir in 2019", in order to ensure that the city's public recruitment work is carried out in an open, fair, standardized, and orderly manner, this brochure is specially formulated.
I. Recruitment plan
This plan publicly recruits 347 positions and 407 health professionals. For details, please read the "2019 Public Employment Recruitment of Health Professional and Technical Personnel Position Forms" (hereinafter referred to as the "Recruitment Position Forms", see Annexes 1 and 2).
(1) The applicants shall meet the following requirements:
1. Have the nationality of the People's Republic of China;
2. Support the leadership of the Communist Party of China, love the motherland, and abide by the Constitution and laws of the People's Republic of China;
3. Have good ideological and moral character, and aspire to engage in medical and health undertakings;
4.Have a degree recognized by the state and meet the requirements for recruitment positions;
5.The age is generally under 35 (born after December 30, 1984); the special requirements for age in some positions are based on the "Recruitment Post Form";
6. Have physical conditions to perform their duties normally;
7. Have the ability to work in line with the requirements of the post;
8. Possesses other qualifications required for the position.
The time required to obtain the academic qualifications, degrees and other qualifications of previous graduates is before the open recruitment application date.
(2) For the positions of targeted recruitment of "project personnel", the applicants are required to serve grass-roots project personnel, grass-roots non-profit service personnel who have expired before the open recruitment application start date and have passed the assessment, or before the registration start date. Retired college student soldier.
“Graduate service projects for college graduates” refers to: the selection and employment of college graduates led by the Organization Department of the Party Committee of the Autonomous Region to work in Gacha Village; the “three support and one support” plan for college graduates led by the Human Resources and Social Security Department of the Autonomous Region Volunteer service plan for community livelihood work, talent reserve plan for small and medium-sized enterprises; the volunteer service plan for college students led by the Youth League Committee of the Autonomous Region.
"Primary public service personnel" refers to: the organization of the Human Resources and Social Security Department of the Autonomous Region, which recruits college graduates from poor families and Mongolian-educated college graduates to enrich urban communities, Sumu (townships), and mainly engages in labor Employment, social security, labor relations coordination, and community management and services.
"Retired soldiers for college students" refer to the soldiers who have obtained full-time college education or above in accordance with relevant state regulations and have retired before the registration start date.
"Meng and Han personnel" means: people who can speak and write Mongolian and Chinese characters.
If the service period expires or is retired for more than 3 years before the start date of the open recruitment application, those who have been hired as civil servants, public servants, or employed by public institutions (listed in the establishment) cannot apply for the position of "project personnel", only Apply for other positions.
(3) The following personnel shall not apply for the examination:
1. Active serviceman;
2.Full-time junior college, undergraduate, graduate students studying;
3.Public institution staff during the probation period (listed for recruitment);
4.Civil servants who have not reached the minimum service life and management personnel with reference to the Civil Service Law;
5.Political, legal, education, health and other systems of targeted recruitment and training of people who are currently studying and who have not reached the minimum service life;
6.Persons who have been penalized for crimes and have been fired from public office;
7.Persons found to have committed serious violations of employment, disciplinary behavior, etc. during the civil service recruitment examination or public recruitment of public institutions during the period of the test ban;
8. Laws and regulations stipulate that employees under other circumstances may not be employed as staff of public institutions; applicants shall not apply for positions that constitute an avoidance relationship after employment.
Registration and Qualifications
(1) The recruitment examination organized the registration of the positions of “project personnel” and “Menghan-Jiantongtong” positions in advance. The “project personnel” and “Menghan-Jiantongtong” positions that did not reach the test opening ratio were transferred to ordinary posts and unified. Organize open recruitment for society.
(2) Candidates should read the recruitment briefing carefully, carefully identify whether the individual meets the application requirements, and be responsible for the authenticity, accuracy, and completeness of the submitted materials, and any impact caused by the untrue, inaccurate and incomplete materials submitted Those who are qualified for registration, examination or employment shall bear their own responsibility.
(3) Candidates must fill in the relevant information of the "Registration Form for Public Recruitment of Health Professionals in Public Institutions in Hulunbeir in 2019" (hereinafter referred to as the "Registration Form") as required, and upload their recent positive 2-inch digital photo (jpg Format and size is less than 20kb). The registration serial number is an important basis for the applicant to confirm whether the registration is successful, print the admission ticket, and check the results. Candidates must keep in mind. Candidates must use a second-generation ID card (temporary ID card or passport within the validity period) to register, and the registration and the credentials used in participating in the recruitment process must be consistent.
(4) Candidates must register within the prescribed time. Each candidate can only apply for one position.
(V) Candidates must carefully check that each of the information provided is accurate and click Submit (name and ID number cannot be modified after submission, and other information cannot be modified after passing the qualification review).
(6) The registration is divided into three stages. Online registration and on-site review are adopted. The website is Hulunbuir Talent Network (website: www.hlbrrc.com.cn).
(1) "Project staff" and "Menghan-Jiantong staff" positions have been registered and audited from December 30 to December 31, 2019. Working hours: 09: 00-12: 00 in the morning; 14: 00- in the afternoon 17:00. The payment deadline is 24:00 on December 31st. Failure to complete the payment before the deadline shall be considered as giving up the application. After the registration is completed, the positions of “project personnel” and “Menghan-Jiantong personnel” who have not reached the examination opening ratio are transferred to ordinary positions.
(2) General post registration and on-site review from January 6 to January 10, 2020, working hours: 09: 00-12: 00 every morning; 14: 00-17: 00 pm. The payment deadline is 24:00 on January 11. Failure to complete the payment before the deadline shall be considered as giving up the application. Post-registration, post reductions or cancellations that do not reach the test opening percentage.
(3) Candidates who have canceled their positions can choose to report to other qualified positions. Candidates are allowed to transfer only once, otherwise they will be considered as giving up. The change of report is carried out on-site. Candidates who have not yet started the examination are required to bring relevant materials to the Hulunbuir Talent Flowing Personnel Test Center. The time is January 16, 2020. Working hours: 09: 00-12: 00; 14 pm : 00-17: 00. The address is the third floor lobby of Hulunbuir Minsheng Building (South of Anda Plaza, Bayantohai Road, New Town, Hulunbuir). Candidates who do not report successfully will be refunded after the exam.
2. Qualification review
(1) The applicants who have completed the online registration will conduct the on-site qualification review of the “project staff” and “Menghan-Jiantong staff” position review from December 30 to December 31, 2019. Working hours: 09:00 AM- 12:00; 14: 00-17: 00. The review of ordinary posts is from January 6 to January 10, 2020. Working hours: 09: 00-12: 00 in the morning and 14: 00-17: 00 in the afternoon. The site audit site was in the third floor lobby of Hulunbuir Citizen's Livelihood Building (Address: South Anda Plaza, Bayantohai Road, New District, Hulunbuir).
Candidates must bring the original and photocopy of their Registration Form (in duplicate), second-generation ID card (temporary ID card or passport within the validity period), graduation certificate, degree certificate, and other relevant documents required for the post. Go to the designated place for site qualification review within the required date. Failure to participate in the qualification examination within the prescribed time shall be automatically abandoned.
(2) Candidates with a college degree or above must print and bring the “Electronic Certificate Registration Form” or “China Higher Education Qualification Report” (log on “China Higher Education Student Information Network” http: //www.chsi.com.cn/Download and print).
(3) Basic level project personnel and grass-roots non-profit positions must provide the original and copy of the service project certificate or the original and copy of the certificate of service expiration and qualified assessment issued by the competent authority of the urban area and above. College student retired soldiers must provide the original and photocopy of the soldier's retirement certificate.
(4) Those who apply for positions with household registration requirements must provide the original and copy of the household register or the original and copy of the household registration certificate issued by the public security police station where the household register is located.
(5) Applicants who belong to the staff of the agency, public participation or public institution shall submit a certificate of approval from the unit to which they belong; if they are employees of the enterprise and have signed a labor contract, they shall submit a certificate of approval from the company to which they belong.
(6) The applicants shall pay the fees through online banking immediately after the on-site examination and approval. The registration fee is 20 yuan per person and the examination fee is 50 yuan, which totals 120 yuan. The successful completion of the payment is confirmed.
(7) New college graduates graduating in 2019 are exempt from registration fees; college graduates graduating in 2018 receive a 50% reduction in registration fees; applicants in rural pastoral areas who have filed on the card and families in urban subsistence allowances are exempt from registration fees. Applicants who meet the requirements for exemption and exemption shall pay the fees through the designated online bank first. After the reduction of free use of the examination, the Hulunbuir Talent Flow and Personnel Examination Center shall return them to the bank card paid by the applicants through online banking within a specified date. For those who missed the exam, there will be no refund. Once found to be fraudulent, recruitment qualifications will be cancelled without refund.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for exemption must bring the original and photocopy of their ID card, the original and photocopy of the graduation certificate, one copy of the Registration Form, two copies of the Application Form for Exemption and Exemption of Examination Fees, and a rural pastoral area to set up a file for a family card Candidates also need to provide a copy of the poverty certificate and the basic situation file card issued by the Poverty Alleviation Office in the city where they are located. Within 5 working days after the end of the exam, go to the Hulunbuir Talent Flowing Personnel Testing Center for review and confirmation, or entrust others to do it on its behalf. (Address: South of Anda Plaza, Bayantuohai Road, New Town, Hulunbuir, 3rd floor, Hulunbuir Citizen's Living Building.)
3. Exam start ratio
(1) The ratio of the number of registered and paid employees to the number of planned recruits for the positions of "project personnel" and "Menghan-Jiantong personnel" can only be opened for examination. The positions of “project staff” and “Menghan-Jiantong staff” who did not reach the test opening ratio were transferred to ordinary posts.
(2) The ratio of the number of applicants for general posts to the number of applicants for planned recruitment is 2: 1. Posts that do not meet the test opening percentage will be reduced or cancelled.
The recruitment examination consists of two parts: "Comprehensive Basic Knowledge" and "Medical Basic Knowledge and Professional Ability Test", both of which are conducted by written examination.
(I) Examination time: February 29, 2020
Morning: 09: 00-11: 00 "Comprehensive Basic Knowledge"
Afternoon: 14: 30-16: 30 "Test of Medical Basic Knowledge and Professional Ability"
Please refer to the admission ticket for the test time and place. Candidates must log in to the Hulunbuir Talent Network to print their admission tickets themselves from 09:00 February 24th to 17:00 February 28th, 2020. Candidates must bring their second-generation ID card (temporary ID card or passport within the validity period) and admission ticket when taking the written test, otherwise they are not allowed to take the test.
(2) Examination rooms are set up in the Hailar area uniformly, and are organized and implemented by the municipal open recruitment leading group.
(3) Examination subjects: "Medical Basic Knowledge and Professional Ability Test" is divided into eight categories including clinical medicine, nursing, laboratory medicine, stomatology, traditional Chinese medicine, Mongolian medicine, preventive medicine, and pharmacy. One test paper for each type of proposition, with a perfect score of 100 points. "Comprehensive Basic Knowledge" mainly tests basic qualities and abilities. "Medical Basic Knowledge and Professional Ability Test" mainly tests basic medical theory and professional ability level.
(4) For candidates applying for Mongolian medicine and Mongolian medicine positions, the "General Basic Knowledge" and "Medical Basic Knowledge and Professional Ability Test" are all written in Mongolian.
(5) Candidates applying for the position of “Menghan-Hantong” personnel, “General Basic Knowledge” is a Mongolian test paper, “Medical Basic Knowledge and Professional Ability Test” is a Chinese test paper, and those who have zero scores in the Mongolian test paper are not accepted.
(6) For candidates applying for other positions, the "Comprehensive Basic Knowledge" and "Medical Basic Knowledge and Professional Ability Test" are all in Chinese.
(7) Policy bonus points: Mongolian, Daur, Oroqen, and Ewenki applicants add 2.5 points to their comprehensive basic knowledge. (Examinees are kindly requested to fill out the "Entry Form" carefully, and no points will be added for individuals who incorrectly fill in ethnic information).
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.
|Recent exams||registration time||Exam announcement|