[Introduction] The China Police Law Examination Network provides candidates with information on the recruitment of Shandong auxiliary police examinations to help candidates understand the information of Shandong auxiliary police examinations in a timely manner. For more auxiliary police exam information follow this site.
In accordance with the relevant regulations of the provincial and municipal public security organs on the management of police auxiliary personnel, and in accordance with the needs of the city's public security work, the public recruitment of police auxiliary personnel of the Jinan Public Security Bureau (hereinafter collectively referred to as "auxiliary police") will be announced to the public as follows:
I. Recruitment plan and position
There are 426 recruitment plans. For detailed recruitment qualifications and qualification requirements, please refer to the "Jinan City Public Security Bureau Recruitment Police Assistant Position Plan" (Annex 1). Auxiliary police do not have the status of people's police, do not have the qualifications for law enforcement, and carry out auxiliary work under the direction and supervision of public security organs and their police.
(1) Having the nationality of the People's Republic of China;
(2) Support the Constitution of the People's Republic of China, abide by national laws and regulations, and conduct themselves with integrity;
(3) Above the age of 18 and under 30 (born between December 1988 and December 2001); the age of special vehicle driving positions has been relaxed to 40 (born between December 1978 and December 2001);
(4) Permanent household registration in Shandong Province; auxiliary policemen with high school education or above, civilian auxiliary policemen with college education or above;
(5) Volunteer to engage in public security and auxiliary police work, and have the working ability required to perform post duties;
(6) With the physical and mental conditions for performing duties normally, the unilateral naked eye vision of the mobile service post in the application of auxiliary police is not less than 4.8, the unilateral naked eye vision of other service auxiliary police positions is not less than 4.6, and the civilian auxiliary police has unilateral corrected vision No less than 5.0. Good health, good shape, no obvious disease characteristics, no skin diseases that affect the face and difficult to cure, no abnormal color vision, no tattoos, no limb dysfunction, etc .;
(7) possessing other qualifications required by the position to be employed;
(8) Personnel in any of the following circumstances shall not apply for employment:
1. I or family members, close relatives participate in illegal organizations, cult organizations or engage in other activities that endanger national security;
2. My family member or close relative is sentenced to a sentence, is serving a sentence, or is under investigation;
3. Having received criminal punishment or suspected of unlawful crime;
4. Have fabricated and disseminated information that harmed the reputation of the country, theories and guidelines of the opposition parties, and violated national laws and regulations;
5. Have been punished for drug abuse, rampant or gambling;
6. Have been under administrative detention, judicial detention or education;
7. Have been revoked the practice certificates of lawyers and notaries;
8. Have been expelled from public office, expelled from the military, or fired, fired, or dismissed for disciplinary violations;
9. Those who leave the company without permission after engaging in the police auxiliary work contract and who have confirmed the status of the auxiliary police upon transition;
10. Those with relatively serious personal bad credit records;
11. Others unsuitable for police assistance.
Under the same conditions, priority is given to recruiting spouses and children of police officers, veterans, volunteers who are activists and advanced individuals, graduates of police or law and law institutions, and personnel with professional qualifications or specialized skills required for the job.
Registration and preliminary qualifications
The recruitment is carried out through the website of China Jinan Talent Network (website: www.cn-jnrc.com/require/require.jsp).
Registration time: 9:00 on December 10, 2019-16:00 on December 16, 2019.
Inquiry time: 9:00, December 11, 2019 to 16:00, December 17, 2019.
(1) Submit an application. Candidates should log in to the designated registration website within the registration time, truthfully fill in and submit personal application information and upload photos, and must use a valid resident identity card for registration and examination. The personal information such as the name and ID number of the applicant must be consistent. When applying, applicants should carefully read the letter of commitment for integrity. The application materials submitted should be true, accurate and complete, which can reflect the job requirements and application conditions. The electronic version of the photo must be a recent crown-free color certificate photo. Once the qualifications have passed the preliminary examination, they cannot be changed.
According to the information and materials submitted by the applicants, an online qualification review is conducted. If the application materials submitted by the applicants are inaccurate and incomplete and affect the online registration, the applicants shall bear the corresponding consequences.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.
|Recent exams||registration time||Exam announcement|