，采用网上报名方式，考生可到指定网址进行报名。 The announcement of the recruitment of 753 clerks by the Guangxi Court of Justice in 2019 has been released. The registration time is from December 16th to 22nd . The online registration method is used. Candidates can register at the designated website. Follow the China Police Law Examination Network for more recruitment information in the Guangxi court .
According to the needs of the work, the Guangxi court system intends to openly recruit 753 clerks to the society. The relevant matters are now announced as follows:
Appointed clerks are auxiliary personnel engaged in judicial affairs and work under the guidance of judges. The main responsibilities include:
(1) Responsible for the preparatory work;
(2) Informing the parties of their rights and obligations of litigation and matters needing attention, the time and place of the trial, and the composition of the trial organization, and notifying relevant personnel to appear in court to participate in the litigation;
(3) Responsible for checking the appearance of participants in the proceedings and declaring court discipline;
(4) Responsible for the recording of trials, investigations, and collegiate cases;
(5) Responsible for the text proofreading of the referee documents and delivery of printing work;
(6) Responsible for checking or implementing the service of legal documents;
(7) Responsible for sorting, binding and filing of file materials;
(8) To complete other administrative tasks assigned by the judge.
(1) the principle of both morality and talent;
(2) the principle of openness and fairness;
(3) the principle of equal competition;
(D) the principle of meritocracy.
3. Recruitment conditions
(1) The personnel enrolled in recruitment shall meet the following requirements:
1. Have the nationality of the People's Republic of China, support the party's theory and line policies, and have good political literacy, professional ability and professional ethics;
2. Possess a college degree or above in a general college;
3.Age 18-35 (born between November 30, 1984 and November 30, 2001);
4. Familiar with computer operation, proficient in necessary business skills such as shorthand, office software application;
5. Have physical conditions to perform their duties normally;
6. Other conditions stipulated by laws and regulations.
In addition to the above conditions, candidates should also meet other conditions set in the Recruitment Plan for the Appointment of Clerks of the Guangxi Court. Those with legal expertise have priority in employment under the same conditions.
(2) The following personnel shall not apply
1.Have been criminally punished for a crime;
2.Have been fired from public office or dismissed by a court or procuratorate;
3. Active duty soldiers, full-time students;
4.People's courts who have been executed by judicial procedures for breach of trust;
5. Suspected violations of discipline and law are under review and no conclusion has been reached;
6. Violating social morals, professional ethics, misconduct, and causing adverse effects;
7. Other circumstances unsuitable for appointment as clerk.
Recruiting positions and quotas
For details, please refer to the "Recruitment Plan Form for the Clerk of the Guangxi Court of Employment".
The salary standard of the employed clerk shall be determined at a level no higher than the average annual salary level of local employees in urban non-private units in the previous year, with reference to the salary standard of police assistants in local public security organs. The specific criteria are determined by the study of each recruiting court. The funds required by courts at all levels for the appointment of clerks are included in the overall budget guarantee of the same level.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.
|Recent exams||registration time||Exam announcement|