In the past two years, Zhejiang Province's civil servants resumed their autonomous propositions in the examinations, and they did not participate in the joint examinations of multiple provinces and cities. Chinese public education experts analyzed the test questions and found that the administrative professional ability test mainly showed the following three characteristics:
(1) Candidates for different positions are divided into three types of examination papers: A, B, and C. Starting from 2015 in Zhejiang Province, the administrative vocational ability test paper based on the previous classification model has added a set of type C papers for non-university student village official status applicants for "job 2". In 2019, this form will continue, and examinations will continue in three categories.
(2) The amount of examination questions is unstable, and the difficulty of the examination questions is slightly reduced. In the past, the total number of questions in the Zhejiang Province civil servants' administrative professional ability test paper was basically stable at 120 to 125, which increased sharply to 140 in 2018, and then dropped to 130 in 2019. The examination time is still 120 minutes, and the amount of questions is constantly changing. Will cause some pressure to solve the problem. However, a careful analysis will reveal that the overall difficulty of the test paper is reduced, which aims to test the ability of candidates to quickly think, reason and solve problems in a limited time.
(3) The examination sites are relatively stable, and the examination forms are somewhat innovative. Horizontal comparison.The test points of the three types of test papers in A, B, and C in 2019 are basically the same. They all include five major items: speech understanding and expression, quantitative relationship, judgment and reasoning, data analysis, and common sense judgment. In longitudinal analysis, compared with previous years, new examination forms have emerged for individual question types in the past two years, such as the examination of graphical forms in digital reasoning, the examination of tetrahedral folds, and small squares in graphical reasoning. Changes, but the nature of its examination is no different from the past.
The above is our analysis of the types and amounts of subjects in the Zhejiang Province Civil Servant Examination and Administration Vocational Ability Test. Candidates can use them as a reference to make targeted adjustments and reviews.
Below we will analyze the characteristics of the test questions in recent years, and list representative test question types to let everyone know the overall situation of the test and the proposition trends of each special item, and clear the direction of preparation. At the same time, we will help you prepare for the exams in Zhejiang Province in 2020.
I. Speech Understanding and Expression
The examination question types of the speech comprehension and expression part of the civil service examination in Zhejiang Province include logical filling in the blanks, reading comprehension and sentence expression. The total number of questions in this part of 2019 is the same as last year. The specific exam features are as follows:
(1) The amount of logical blank filling questions remains the same, and the test sites are stable. Compared with last year, the test questions and test points of the logic filling in the blanks have not changed, and they are relatively stable. The main tests are real words and idioms. Examination forms include one empty, two empty, and three empty.
(2) Reading comprehension focuses on the purpose of the examination, but the test is more comprehensive. The reading comprehension questions in 2019 will still take the main point of view as the main test point. Unlike last year, this year's test points will be more comprehensive, which also involves detailed judgment, word understanding, and title addition questions. It can be seen that reading comprehension in 2019 not only focuses on examining the ability of candidates to analyze the center of the paragraph and grasp the main thrust of the paragraph, but also focuses on examining the comprehensive ability of candidates to understand and judge the paragraph.
(3) The expression of the sentence changes steadily. "Stable" refers to the two kinds of question types: sentence filling and sentence ordering. "Variation" means that the amount of the two question types changes slightly each year.
Second, the quantitative relationship
Numerical reasoning and mathematical operations are the two major parts of the examination of the relationship between the number of civil servants in Zhejiang Province. The specific exam features are as follows:
(1) Digital reasoning continues the new examination form last year. Class B examination papers in 2019 are the same as Class A examination papers in 2018. In addition to the regular number series, five digital reasoning in the form of figures are also examined. The core test points of the number series form are equal difference series, fractional number series, and number series. The numerical reasoning in the graphic form examines the circle and triangle type questions (there was only the circle form last year) containing 4 numbers. The rules between numbers are simple.
(2) Mathematical operations focus on examining traditional question types. Mathematical calculations focus on examining candidates' use of calculation methods and strategies. Traditional problems have been the main test points, including the application of basic knowledge focusing on divisibility and proportionality, combination problems focusing on permutation and resource integration, and common problems. Engineering, travel, profit, probability and other classic problems.
Third, judgement reasoning
The Zhejiang Province civil servant examination judgment reasoning section mainly examines four types of questions: graphic reasoning, definition judgment, analogical reasoning, and logical judgment. The specific exam features are as follows:
(1) Graphic reasoning focuses on examining traditional question types. In 2019, the types of questions for the examination of graphic reasoning are still conventional sub-types, forward-pushing types, nine-square patterns, and spatial types. There are no square puzzles from last year. The distribution of test sites is also comprehensive, involving quantity, location, and structure.
(2) Definition and judgment involve a wide range of knowledge. Definitions Examinations have a wide range of contents and a wide range of disciplines, including economics, psychology, sociology, laws and regulations, and administration. Candidates should be proficient in analyzing and defining key points and summarizing key information when preparing for the exam.
(3) Analogical reasoning examines the relationship tends to live. The examination forms of analogical reasoning involve two-word type, three-word type, and opposite type. The test points mainly include logical relationship, verbal relationship, and common sense relationship, and the relationship between the examined terms tends to be living.
(4) The logical judgment test sites are comprehensive. The examination content of logical judgment includes two parts: possibility reasoning and necessity reasoning. Likelihood reasoning focuses on weakening and strengthening topics as the main examination direction, while necessity reasoning focuses on the reasoning rules of polyphonic propositions. The content of this question-type examination is comprehensive, and it has high requirements for candidates' comprehensive analysis and reasoning skills.
Data analysis is a compulsory content of the test, and its materials include text type, table type, graphic type and comprehensive type. The specific exam features are as follows:
(1) The core test sites have changed steadily, and the difficulty of the questions is similar to that of last year. The test sites are mainly based on the comprehensive examination of growth, proportion, multiples, averages, and these concepts. Among them, the comprehensive examination-type questions are more difficult.
(2) Computational problems account for a large proportion, and skillful problem solving is the key. Computational topics are still the focus of data analysis. In order to achieve fast and accurate calculation problems, common skills such as effective number method, first number method, and characteristic number method must be mastered.
Five, common sense judgment
In recent years, the common sense judgment in the test has become more extensive and the content is more and more relevant to life. The disciplines involved are politics, economics, law, humanities and history, science and technology, life, national conditions and geography. The knowledge points of common sense judgment are relatively trivial, and the disciplines intersect frequently, and some topics will be examined in conjunction with the latest scientific and technological developments.
Disclaimer: The test questions provided by this site are all provided by netizens or collected by the Internet. They are edited by this site and are for personal research, communication and study use only, and do not involve commercial profit. If it involves copyright issues, please contact the administrator of this site to change or delete it.